(Closed) November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 92
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@aalliep:  yay yay yay!!!! cant believe i missed this! Dont you feel better? That little baby looks so  cute!

View original reply
@applebeee:  cute bump! Mine if out of control! i know its because this is my second baby but i really look alot further than I am!

I cant wait til we all have bellies!

View original reply
@julia924:  

View original reply
@catracha:  

View original reply
@Mandyoo:  

Welcome welcome welcome! and congrats! so excited to get to know you girls!

Post # 93
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  I’m so sorry

Post # 94
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  I’m so so so so sorry hun – how devastating. Sending a virtual hug your way at this difficult time. XOXOXOXO

Post # 95
2538 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@aalliep:  HAPPY 7 weeks!!!! Awesome milestone!

View original reply
@Miss Damask:  it is so so normal to be so sleepy. baby is taking alll your energy to grow!

View original reply
@StaceyA:  when i was 5 weeks I just knew that i would never have morning sickness! boy was I wrong lol!

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  no no no. I am so sorry. Praying for you and that next cycle brings your sticky baby.

AFM: yesterday was pretty rough. The night before i finally and actually threw up. I felt better for a few hours but then I woke up feeling AWFUL. I tried eatting yogurt and still felt yucky. I finally decided to tryand eat some meat. I made a bacon sandwhich (try frying bacon with a upset tummy no fun) but it made me feel so better to eat something!

Moral of the story, when baby is hungry I feel sick, when baby is feed, baby and mommy are happy lol.

DH also got me some ginger tea so if It get really bad I have that. I REFUSE to get zofran though.

We also told both of or moms and sister during the last 2 days! It was awesome. My Mother-In-Law was so happy and cried and my mom is already planning on how to get us to move in to her house so she can “help with the babies”. DS is 7 and DH will be there to help me so there is NO need for that mom lol.

All in all Ive been really excited… still waking up and feeling like I am dreaming! Just thank God for me even being here! I love this little baby so much already!

Post # 96
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hello ladies, I’ve been a bit of a pregnancy limbo this week.  My betas stopped doubling and are  dropping.  So, now I’m just waiting for them to drop low enough for the bleeding to start.  You can go ahead and take me off the EDD list.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.  I’ll be following along from afar.

-Raz

Post # 97
2538 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  NO NO NO NO!!! I am so so sorry. SO sorry. Praying for a quick recovery for you so you can try again soon.

Post # 98
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@StaceyA:  That sleep pattern describes what I’m going through exactly too. Yesterday though I napped until about noon, then slept almost right through the night from midnight to 7, so yay.

View original reply
@Miss Damask:  Yes, definitely.

Welcome to the new moms! 

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  I’m sorry ): my Mother-In-Law who has had two miscarriages has been prepping me for the possibility by telling me that that is nature’s way of saying that everything has to be perfect. I’m not sure if that’ll help you any right now, but I’m sure you’ll get your perfect little guy or gal someday soon.

Post # 99
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  oh my god. I am so, so, so sorry. 🙁 There are no words to describe how much I’m hurting for you and your DH right now, I can’t imagine what you are feeling.

I’m so sorry this wasn’t your sticky baby. Take the time you need to heal and greive and we will all be praying for you when you decide to start TTC again. XOXOXOX .

Post # 100
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Miss Damask:  Ive been sleeping really well but from about 845-6. so lots of hours! on the weekends I am usually get a 40 minute nap as well. I was more tired in my 5th week to the point I couldnt keep my eyes open.

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  I am sorry to here that.

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  yay! on telling the parents. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I cant wait.  My DH is trying to figure out ways to get my mom to move in to help. I told him that is not very normal son in law behavior. I am glad they get along so well.  Also, I have discovered the last couple days the key (for me) for MS control. Eat starch ASAP in the morning. then keep eating little bits all day long. Never too much and dont get too hungry. I am trying to eat relatively healthy things like cottage cheese and apples and PB, but mixing it in with my not so healthy craving foods like some noodle soup.

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  this makes me so sad. I am so sorry.

Post # 101
1668 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@beekaye:  and
View original reply
@Ashley1001:  Thanks so much!! 

Post # 102
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  & 
View original reply
@razzzzzz:  I’m so very sorry ladies! Wishing you the best.

Post # 103
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  Hi!!!!  I feel 10x better now that I saw and heard the hb.  It was a huge weight off my shoulders and all I could do was cry.  So glad you told the parents!!

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  Oh no!  I am so very very sorry

Post # 104
868 posts
Busy bee

So I wanted to share my 7 week picture and as you can tell, I am ALL bloat.  I gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks.

Post # 105
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Had a really nice first appt with one of my midwives yesterday. Really like her and the prenatal/postnatal care that I’ll be getting. She also ordered me an early dating ultrasound since my periods were so irregular (squee!) so I get to see what’s what in two weeks. I’ll be either 8 or 9 weeks then so it should look like a proper bean.

Feeling uber-tired. Nauseaus all week though I’m only gagging rather than throwing up. My midwife recommended trying some B6 so started that today.

My boobs are super annoying. Anyone else have constantly hard nipples? Gah.

View original reply
@want2beeamom:  
View original reply
@razzzzzz: So sorry to hear! Wishing the best to both of you.

Post # 106
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

want2beeamom & razzzzzz – Ladies – I’m very sorry to hear this.  I’ll keep my eye out for you ladies when you get that BFP again.  Hoping for a sticky baby soon!  I’ve been there – so feel free to PM me if you have any questions. 

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors