(Closed) November 2013 Babies! (closed)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@harperlynn:  BFP on the 25th Monday, 11DPO on a FRER. Very faint line that continued to get darker every day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@applebeee:  Thank you!! i’m very excited to be around people that are in the same boat.

View original reply
@harperlynn:  Thank you FX that you’ll be here too.

Post # 19
1224 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@applebeee Well now I have the confidence to take one!!!! Can’t wait!!!

Post # 20
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@harperlynn:  FX for you! I’d wait till the morning otherwise the HCG won’t be concentrated enough and its just a let down.  The morning is much more likely to give you your BFP ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Helloooo Ladies!  So excited this board is now open.  Got my BFP this week, and my EDD is November 9th.  Eeeek! I never got implantation bleeding or have any other symptoms yet.  I am 13DPO. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
2961 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@aalliep:  Look at you, mama!!!!  When I saw your name starting this thread, I had to pop in and say hi and I hope you’re feeling good.  I’m still so over the moon for you!  Come back and visit us now and then at 6+.  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 26
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi ladies!  Just wanted to say congrats to all the November mammas and introduce myself as I am on the cusp of being on the Oct/Nov boards.  I am on the Oct boards for now with a due date of Oct 29, but if I go a few days late I will have a Nov baby!  I will be checking in on all of you!  H&H 9 months ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 27
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@aalliep:  OMG amazing! So happy for you!!!

Post # 30
1149 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ahh! I’m officially excited!! According to different websites, my due date is Nov 8th.  I just got off the phone with my doctor and my first appointment is March 28th.

We might be telling our parents next week, I’m way to close to my parents not to tell them.  They would know that something is going on. Only problem is, Mother-In-Law has a big mouth, as does the rest of DH’s family and we don’t want everybody to know yet.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everybody!!

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies! (closed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors