(Closed) November 2013 Babies! (closed)

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 287
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@Annie624:  Totally on the same page lol, I guess this is just where the worrying begins though! Parents for the rest of our lives 🙂

Post # 288
343 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  Happy bday and congrats! What a great day for you 🙂

Post # 289
339 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the new bees!  I thought it would be helpful to update our listing.  Let me know if I’ve missed anyone or if any details need to be adjusted.

11/7: aalliep, applebeee, MrsShayona

11/8: ThreeMeers, Fall_In_Love22, Ashley1001

11/9: wellheeledmama

11/10: Annie624

11/11: traceyjoy

11/12: Mrs. Strawberry24

11/13: TexasDesignBee, Miss Damask

11/14: RunningGal

11/15: legowife, Monny

11/16: canadablue

11:17: GreenDream, razzzzzz

11/19: bijou

11/23: MichiganBee

11/26: ilovebogart, AquaPrincess

TBD: BelleriverBride

Post # 290
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  Congrats and welcome!! Good luck with the wedding and keeping it quiet! 😉 

View original reply
@RunningGal:  Thanks for keeping the list up to date… I love seeing the new additions! 

Post # 291
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@AquaPrincess -Congrats and Happy Birthday!!

Post # 292
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  I haven’t really had any symptoms either. The only things I’ve been experiencing (cramping/gas, and frequent urination) are all things that I can attribute to routine things in my life. The only thing that keeps me on my toes and reminds me I’m pregnant is the racing heart. I’ve never had that before. 

So I told one of my closest friends two days ago because I am staying at her house while I transition into moving back to my old job. Anyway, I showed her the picture of the stick that I had sent to DH and she was like, “It’s so faint! Did you do a control?! What if this is a false positive?” So her plan was for us to both test and she would be the “control” since she is 100% sure she is not pregnant. Hahaha but then I told her how much pregnancy tests costs and she said maybe I should just re-test. =P

I was planning to re-test anyway and the line showed up before I could even call her into the bathroom to look at it with me! And it was SO dark! Made me feel good. And she freaked out. =)

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  Happy Bday and congrats!

Post # 293
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@bijou214 -Ha ha!!  So glad I wasn’t the only one!!!

Post # 294
1629 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MichiganBee:  Congratulations! 

View original reply
@AquaPrincess: Congratulations on the BFP and the wedding! Happy birthday!

Post # 295
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@MichiganBee:  Congrats and welcome!!!!! I also wanted to tell my DH in a cute way but I was so excited and crying so much all of that went out of the window lol!

View original reply
@ThreeMeers:  meat is not my friend right now. All i want is fruit and cheese… cheese is not helping with my constiptaion either lol. I had to FORCE myself to eat this morning because I had NO appetite what so ever. 

Post # 296
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@ilovebogart: 
View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  
View original reply
@MichiganBee: Congrats ladies!  Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

___

Here are the results of my bloodwork:

13DPO (4w/1d):  53 HCG

15DPO (4w/3d):  103 HCG

My doctor is a little concerned and wants me to come back for repeat testing in 48 hours.  Would love your prayers and good thoughts!

Post # 297
2538 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Annie624:  that 3% is making me feel so much better. We go wednesday to see the heart beat. Dang girl I am so sorry your feeling so crappy. I don’t know what you can take… Just get lots of work and I hope you feel better!

I am also thinking about getting the doppler… DH and I keep going back and forth…. we will figure it out once it gets closer to that time. 

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  Dont be worried about your lack of symptoms… enjoy it! I POAS for weeks until i started getting sick. every pregnancy is differnt. most women dont experience MS until week 6 or 7… or not at all. I hope mine is starting esrly so that i will get it out of the way lol!

View original reply
@RunningGal:  thank you for that list! I am still hoping that my due date changes as now it falls on DS 8th birthday!!! although having a baby born on 11/12/13 would be pretty cool Smile.

View original reply
@bijou214:  YAY for beautiful dark lines!!!! keep peeing away fi it makes you feel better!

Well Ladies stil have mild MS… this morning i had to drive DH to work and the whole way i was contemplating having him pool over and just letting my throw up because maybe that would make me feel better. Im not sure if its my prenantal vitmamins or the baby. 

Dh and I decided to to announce on our 1 year anniversay which is the 24th. We should have seen the heart beat twice by then God willing. 

I’m also going to get DS this shirt to announce to our moms.I am sooo excited! Prayign everything is still prefect with this baby wednesday!

Post # 298
2538 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  def praying.. the numbers are doubling.. i dont see why they are concerned… they are in awesome  range. But I will pray for you and baby! 

Post # 299
1629 posts
Bumble bee

It’s been 4 days since my BFP and it feels way longer already! This baby stuff is exhausting. How am I supposed to get through 9 more months? I feel way too impatient!

View original reply
@razzzzzz:  Sending my good thoughts your way.

Post # 301
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

October mama popping in to say congrats ladies and best wishes for healthy pregnancies for you all!

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies! (closed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors