(Closed) November 2013 Brides, when will your bridal shower be?

posted 4 years ago in November 2013
Post # 4
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Mine is the weekend of September 7-8th. 🙂

Post # 6
404 posts
Helper bee

@MiJeS1104:  I’m right in Bergen County!  We’re almost date twins!

I think the bridesmaids & my mom are looking at Blue Moon in Englewood.  We are registered for our Mexican honeymoon (as well as a small traditional registry) and thought it would be cool to do a theme around that.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

I am having one on the 8th (mom planning) and one on Sept 29th (Bridesmaids are planning)

Post # 9
45 posts
Newbee

I am also Northern NJ! From Bergen County and now live in Hudson County.

My shower is going to be October 5. My cousin is getting married in late September so I don’t want to step on her toes. It can’t be a surprise because of my school schedule, but I’m sure it will still be great!

Post # 10
404 posts
Helper bee

@MiJeS1104:  I’ve been to Zapatas!  I actually work very close by there!  They have great guacamole.

A great place for a shower is Portobello in Oakland.  It’s a beautiful restaurant right out of Tuscany and the food is great.  We had my niece’s communion dinner there and will be doing the rehearsal dinner there (most likely) as well. 

Post # 11
404 posts
Helper bee

@aeroplaneoverthesea:  Yay more NNJ November brides!! 

I have a close friend getting married 4 weeks after me so my MOH and Mom have been working with her MOH to coordinate dates for everything.  Plus I’m really hard to surprise because I’m super spontaneous…

Post # 12
9145 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Not having one.  It’s my second marriage and I didn’t have a shower for my first wedding either.

Post # 14
8701 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MiJeS1104:  I’m a September bride but I saw you are in north NJ. My shower will be at Teak in Hoboken.

The topic ‘November 2013 Brides, when will your bridal shower be?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors