(Closed) November, 2013!

posted 7 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@thirdtimebride: Not November, but October of 2013.  I got officially engaged this past May. It’s nice to have 2+ years to plan, isn’t it? I am starting grad school next month and the Fiance is finishing his last year in undergrad.

Post # 5
169 posts
Blushing bee

@thirdtimebride: We are planning to DIY a lot as well! It’s nice to know that if I don’t want to or can’t work on wedding stuff for a couple of weeks, I don’t have to. October/November weddings are always so beautiful. Do you know what type of ring you’re getting?

Post # 7
169 posts
Blushing bee

That sounds really beautiful! It’s so great that you trust him to get something you’ll love (and I’m sure he will). I’m also a sucker for sapphires with halos. Sad to say the only photo I have is one I took with my blackberry…so it’s really bad quality. But since I can’t resist posting, here she is!

As you can see, I’m a halo girl myself.

Post # 9
169 posts
Blushing bee

Thank you! It does sparkle a lot. Congrats on your upcoming engagement! It’s such an exciting time, so enjoy it. 🙂

Post # 10
1136 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a nov 2013 bride :] 11/3/13 is the date!

Post # 12
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@thirdtimebride:

I am planning, without a ring also (hopefully within the next few weeks this will change, seeing as there is a receipt). My venue has a two year waiting list, and this is where I have dreamed of getting married since I was in high school, which has only been 4 years ago.Smile  We are both in our last year of college, so the 2 years helps us get on our feet. I believe planning ahead, you are first you have time to save money, second get what you want.

I picked November 16, 2013. 13 is my luck number, and he was born on Sept 16 and I was born on Jan 16 and we are 16 months apart, and Nov 16 is right in the middle and easy to remember.

Post # 14
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m a November 2013!
Although not really engaged (it’s coming soon!)

The date is 11/9/2013!! Congrats to all you other bees!

Post # 15
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hello Month Twins!!  What are you all doing to prepare for your 2013 Wedding?  I am searching for the perfect venue.  Not going so well but not going to bad either.  BTW loving the ring shots

The topic ‘November, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors