posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 601
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
wandering_gypsy: &
View original reply
NonannaS:  Today is the day!!! Yayyyyy … looking forward to hearing your up-dates.

Post # 602
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hey ladies!!! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I just read through the whole 20 pages that I missed while I was gone, and am happy to see that everyone is doing well and has good news! DH and I just got back from our honeymoon in Maui. It was amazing, but I was SO sick the whole entire time. Unfortunately, my nausea lasts 24/7. It’s been very rough! But the good news is that yesterday we had our first prenatal appointment!

It went SO well! I was shocked that they were able to do an abdominal ultrasound! We saw our little peanut bouncing around (especially when I laughed), and we got pictures from the ultrasound. I wasn’t even expecting that, so we were thrilled! I meased 8w+3d, so my official EDD in November 15! I will officially roll call finally!

View original reply
xdaydreams05x:  

Roll Call!

Due Date: November 15

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? Like 13DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? First try!

Do you have any other kids or is this the first? First one. 

Any symptoms yet? Nausea, nausea, nausea. Sore boobs and bloat!

What are you most excited about? Seeing our little baby for the first time.

What are you most nervous about? Just being nervous hoping that our baby is healthy and happy.

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? My prepregnancy body! It’s hard to see it go away!

<br /><br />

Post # 603
1024 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Imabigkidnow: Nice to hear from you! What a wonderful up-date! I was wondering where you went, completely forget you were in Maui. I will add you to the edd list this week ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 604
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

What a day!!!!!!

I went to my ultrasound today (transvaginal) and I haven’t been that nervous in a long time. I was actually talking to myself saying “it’s okay if there is no baby. You can have a drink tonight and cry and then you’ll be more fertile so you can try again”. He started the ultrasound and right away, I could hear the heartbeat. The only problem is the Doc said I was so nervous and my breathing was so fast that my insides kept movng and he couldn’t get a good picture. After he said that, I calmed down and he said everything was great. He didn’t see fibroids (but honestly I don’t know what I am dealing with b/c the picture was actually clearer 12 days ago on the machine in Colombia). I am just going to let it all go…… Th e worry. 

These last three weeks have been AWFUL and I don’t want to be like this the whole pregnancy. After you see a heartbeat, the risk of misscarriage goes way down, so no more googling for me! I am going to try to enjoy it. 

So then I get back to my cabin and find out House Hunters International has contacted us! I don’t know if the timing will work out, but how COOL is that? 

Post # 605
1024 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
desertgirl:  Thinking of you. Hope everything is ok.

Post # 606
1024 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
NonannaS:  Yay to hearing the heart beat! and whaaattttt I love watching that show! What a great day you are having!

Post # 607
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
octoberbaby:  what!!!!!!  I dont think I knew that you are pregnant! Congrats Mama! So happy for you. I tried to stalk you on the Dec boards but you girls move fast, very chatty ๐Ÿ™‚ all the best. 

View original reply
BlondeMonte:  I want to be the cute little pregnant girl with a belly too but alas I don’t think it is going to happen. I am very nauseous and the only thing that helps is food, and I have only gotten sick 3 or 4 times, so all those calories have to go somewhere…. I am 7 weeks and have gained 2.5 lbs. On my frame that is noticeable. Also I used to work out like crazy but with the spotting I have been told just to walk. I am walking for 45 minutes a day but my body is used to more. 

View original reply
xdaydreams05x:  you can leave my due date as the 27th. It might be the 28th but the Doc wasn’t sure so I will go with the 27th till my 12 week appointment. Thanks! 

Post # 608
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
NonannaS:  Thank you! WOW what an exciting day! So happy you got to hear the heartbeat! I can’t wait for mine… although pretty far away! and OMG house hunters international! I watch that show every night before bed! You must keep me update if you will be on! I really wish you all the best, I will continue to silently stalk you lol Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 609
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Today was the day, and everything is looking great! ::sigh of relief::  I went and drank the whole darn 32 oz of water they wanted me to but apparently my bladder was TOO full and couldn’t see much on the abdominal so they did a transvaginal one, she told me they were going to take some pictures first for the doctor and then let DH and I see… She started taking a few picture but was pretty quiet and I was getting nervous, I guess she could tell because then she looked at me and said “I do see a heartbeat, everything is looking good”. Thank god she said that because she took quite a few pictures, I would have been panicking.  She told me what she was taking pictures of and told me I was measuring 8 weeks +4 days, which is one day ahead based on my LMP and one day behind based on my O date so I’m pretty darn happy with that.  My “new” EDD is November 15th!

Then she brought DH in and showed us!!  We have a little bean!! I am SO relieved to know there is something in there and so far everything looks good.  She showed us the yolk sac and tried to get decent “gummy bear” pictures of the bean but baby is at a weird angle and she didn’t want to manhandle the wand to get the “perfect” angle, but we did see the head and body, at certain angles we could even see where the arms were starting to form, we saw the umbilical cord and she pointed out where she thinks the placenta is going to be (anterior , might not feel movement as soon as others, boo), but she showed us the little heart beating and let us hear it. It was AMAZING. She printed out some pictures and I can’t stop staring at them.   It definitely feels more real now, though it’s still early and anything can happen, she said everything looks good so far and just as it should. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s our bean:

sorry (not too sorry) about the huge pic.

View original reply
NonannaS:  glad everything went well today!!

View original reply
Imabigkidnow:  due date twin!! ๐Ÿ™‚  Glad everything is going well!!!

Post # 610
66 posts
Worker bee

I saw the doctor for the first time this morning. Everything was fine until I woke up, and saw some spotting. I told her and she was not really nervous about it so it calmed me down. Got some bloodwork done and an official due date: november 26th. My first ultrasound will be at the end of may. It seems so far and I feel like so much things can go wrong until then! I’m still not sure about telling my family on easter in case of a miscarriage (and because I’m nervous telling them, they’re not prepared, I’ve always said I did’nt want kids… (I said that to keep my hopes down in case of having trouble to conceive, but still…))

View original reply
NonannaS:  Did they told you to stop jogging because you had spotting? I forgot to ask my doctor about this and I jogged the day before the spotting, and I didn’t jogged for a while before. Maybe it is related? I don’t want to have a miscarriage if it can be avoided…

Post # 611
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

The nurse called an left a message and said my number looked really good.  I will call her tomorrow to get more details but for now I’m feeling hopeful. 

View original reply
Imabigkidnow:  Yay for a great ultrasound.  Sorry you didn’t feel good on you Honeymoon. 

View original reply
NonannaS:  Glad everything look good!! What a relief.  I love house hunters!! I hope you are able to be on the show.  So cool!

View original reply
wandering_gypsy:  Awesome appointment today!!  That is such a great picture!

View original reply
Black_bird:  Sorry about the spotting.  If the doctor did not seem worried then you shouldn’t either.  I know, easier said than done.  I’ve heard of a lot of woman have some spotting and go on to have healthy babies. Yeah, I don’t know when I’m going to tell people either.  I guess if everything works out for me next week then Easter would be a nice time. 

Post # 612
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
Snapper:  hooray! Happy days! Fingers crossed it goes a bit more smoothly from here x 

Post # 613
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I’m 7 weeks today (based on LMP) and I feel pretty good (in comparison to many others) but I’m assuming the hard core nausea is just around the corner… I am STARVING a lot. I have begun carrying around an emergency snack with me because if I’m somewhere (like on a tram or something) where there’s nothing to eat and I’m getting that empty stomach feeling, I am getting to the point where I’m going to turn into a crazy lady. the last couple of days I am eating like there’s no tomorrow. This is what I ate today:

cereal with yogurt 

2/3 snickers

several corn thins (crackers)

latte

lentil soup with bread

cheese and tomato roll

choc chip hot cross bun 

lollies

and it’s not even dinner yet and my stomach is grumbling again!!! WHAT!??

my first U/S is in 5 days so we’re hoping to see something and hopefully a heartbeat. I need to ask whether I can keep playing soccer in the first tri. I’m still cycling to work but DH is not thrilled. I don’t know…I don’t want to live in a cotton wool world..but I also know the risks of commuting by bicycle. 

I’m looking forward to Easter so much. I’ve just started a new job and everything is a bit overwhelming at the moment. Easter will be a really good chance to catch up with friends and house chores. 

Post # 614
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
desertgirl:  That’s great news!

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  Thank you and yes fingers crossed!

Post # 615
2187 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2024

View original reply
desertgirl:  Yeah that’s good news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors