• Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
xdaydreams05x:  Im nov 17 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 632
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
Britt214:  Ouch! That sounds terrible! Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but so glad it came back negative for you.

Post # 634
443 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hardtoconcentrate:  I haven’t seen the doctor about it yet, no. I have an 8 week ultrasound booked this week, and then I take the results to the doctor, so I was planning on asking her then. I’m definitely not against taking drugs that are pregnancy safe… especially right now when I’m battling both MS and the flu. Plenty of rest and the B6 and ginger vitamin have definitely helped so far!

I was very interested to hear your reasons for not doing an NT scan. Completely makes sense, especially given there’s no “clear” positive or negative. I’m a worrier too, but I feel like information is power. Thinking about it more though, I think your approach actually makes a lot more sense. 

Do you think you would get a Doppler down the track? I’ve considered it, but I don’t know if it will just make me worry and obsess more.

Post # 637
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
hardtoconcentrate:  I’m interested! But, I want to be sure it is completely private because nobody knows yet!

Post # 639
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ladies

im out. I went for my first ultrasound @ just over 9 weeks, they couldn’t find a heartbeat.  my midwife called me to tell me the results, turns out it was twins who were both growing equally and stopped growing at 8w6d so only a few days before the ultrasound.  i continue to have symptoms, including morning sickness (vomiting a couple times a day).  It’s a missed miscarriage.  I’ll be going to a clinic this week and they recommend a d&c because it was twins and risk of blood loss.

its been a hard few days, we went from being super excited to see our baby to finding out it didn’t survive and there was two. We had been hoping to tell friends this weekend. The first few days were heart crushing, but it’s sunk in now I just want it to be over with.  

All the best, and fingers crossed for you all til November.

Post # 640
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
banana330:  I am so, so sorry to hear this and my heart breaks for you. I don’t know the right words to say. Please accept our deepest sympathies in your time of loss. I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug.

Post # 642
1192 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
banana330:  So, so sorry. Thoughts and prayers coming to you and your family.

Post # 643
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
banana330:  Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry. 

Post # 644
443 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
banana330:  I’m so terribly sorry to hear your news. That must be devastating. Look after yourself.

Post # 645
443 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hardtoconcentrate:   Those are very thoughtful reasons. Pregnancy is so full of anxiety already, anything you can do to spare yourself the torture is a good thing. And I totally get what you mean about making different decisions to what you might have 6 months ago. Things do change when you’re actually in the position to make those decisions.

I’m so excited about the FB group idea! I’ll message you the email address I use (hopefully I remember the right one).

AFM, I had a bit of a rough day with my various illnesses, and it didn’t help that a coworker who I have a bit of a rocky relationship decided to be mean today. I could’ve burst into tears, but luckily managed to stay calm, and sneak away for a bit of a cry later. Talk about hormonal! I wish more people knew about the pregnancy, they may be more inclined to be gentle.

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors