(Closed) November 2014 Babies! Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 676
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
SpringDaisy5:  of course! Hopefully we can keep it going even with the Facebook group going! I don’t want to join a Facebook group so I’ll always be here. 

Post # 677
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
SpringDaisy5:  definitely! That’s awesome that your appointment went well! Congrats!

Post # 678
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  It’s pretty active on facebook, but I keep checking this thread too. So I’m here! 🙂

Post # 679
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Please take me off the list. I’m in the process of miscarrying. Wishing you all the best.

Post # 680
472 posts
Helper bee

Oh no 

View original reply
desertgirl:  I’m deeply sorry for you. I just can’t believe it! I’ll be thinking of you. 

Post # 681
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
desertgirl:  I am so sorry you are going through this. I’m thinking of you. 

Post # 682
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1998

View original reply
desertgirl:  I’m so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Post # 684
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
desertgirl:  so sorry. Take care of yourself, and if you need to talk the ttc after miscarriage 5 board is helpful or message me.  

Post # 685
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
desertgirl:  I am SO sorry. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family!

Post # 686
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
desertgirl:  So sorry that this is happening to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 688
472 posts
Helper bee

I’m croooooook! I  vomited  before work  this morning. getting through work today was pretty hard. as soon as 5:00

came I was out of there…and told DH I desperately needed

vegie fried rice. I also feel like a frump factory opting for 

the comfy clothes all the time. 

Post # 689
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  I slept terrible last night, so work is really going to suck today too… I’m also debating on whether to tell my boss that I’m pregnant or not yet… I’m so nervous about it and they have a wedding this weekend (I work at a b&b that has a wedding venue) so they are going to be super busy this week getting ready… but it’s spring so there will always be a wedding around the corner… UGH.  I also have no idea what to wear today, everything is getting tight!

Hope you feel better soon!

Post # 690
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Truffle-hunter:  Oh my, veggie fried rice sounds amazing!

wandering_gypsy:  I too did not sleep well last night. It’s going to be a long day. Good luck telling your boss! I dread telling mine, but luckily (I guess) I’m only 8w, and I won’t tell her until 12 w, so I have a while to think about what to say.

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors