(Closed) November 2014 Babies! Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 708
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi Bees,

I haven’t been on since after our wedding about three years ago.  I’m back now that I’m pregnant, and we recently announced it.  Made it past the first trimester, woohoo!

Due Date: Nov. 3

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? not tracking so not sure

How long did you try before your BFP? 5 months (I feel so blessed and grateful that it happened so quickly!)

Do you have any other kids or is this the first? This will be our first!

Any symptoms yet? mainly sore breasts, nausea, bloating, and fatigue

What are you most excited about? being a mommy

What are you most nervous about? labor

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? drinking alcohol, already miss it 🙁

Post # 709
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1998

View original reply
Ms. Figales:  I miss me my Manischewitz concord grape wine. Cheap, but I love it.

Post # 710
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - The front lawn of our church

I waited a while to officially join this board because I wasn’t sure of my due date. But I had my first appointment yesterday and my due date is officially November 18!

Due Date: <br />November 18

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? 

No idea. My cycle was really off due to going off BCP. (Hence why I’m pregnant lol)

How long did you try before your BFP? 

Got pregnant my first cycle off BCP

Do you have any other kids or is this the first?  

This will be the first

Any symptoms yet?  

Heck yes! Nauseated all day, constipated, moody, sore boobs, occasional low grade fever 

What are you most excited about? 

My husband and I being a family with our new baby! 

What are you most nervous about? 

Being a bad mom- not knowing how to raise a child.  

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant?

So far, my sex drive lol. Poor Darling Husband

Darling Husband and I planned to wait till August to TTC but we’re just absolutely thrilled to be expecting now! I can’t wait for my baby to come!!!!!

Post # 712
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
hardtoconcentrate:  yes, the bleeding has stopped – it went for about 5 days all up. My Mother-In-Law told me it happened to her with her son too. thank you for asking! I feel much better this week. Yeah, I cannot believe the emotional roller coaster. I really started mentally preparing for miscarriage. 

Tonight I had dinner with my BFF – pizza and pasta- god it was good. And TGIF! I am going to have such a sleep-in tomorrow! How are you gong? 

Post # 713
472 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Ms. Figales:  
View original reply
MrsSparkle10:  congratulations both of you and welcome to the board 🙂 

Post # 714
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hey ladies. I’ve been pretty quiet mostly bc I’m either throwing up or asleep. Anyone else really struggling? I’m 10 weeks now and work is a nightmare, I throw up 4 times and feel nautious all day everyday. nothing tastes right and the thought of food grosses me out. I lost about 10 Pds (I’m already thin to start with) and a few people at work have asked if I was “ok”. Very awkward. 

Heres hoping this stage is coming to an end. I can’t take much more. 

Post # 715
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
confusedbridehere:  I am sorry you and so many others are feeling so bad. I have to remind myself that I should be grateful that I am exhuasted (but quit my job so I have really NOTHING to complain about) and I have just been gotten sick about 4 times. I am up about six lbs though, so that sucks!

Post # 716
472 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
confusedbridehere:  that sounds wretched. I just hope it subsides soon for you! 

Post # 717
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Thank you, hardtoconcentrate and Truffle-hunter.  I’m so relieved to have gotten through the first trimester!  And this week my morning sickness has started to subside, yay!

I am having issues with messaging.  When I click on a board update or if I try to start a private message, it takes me to the blog page instead.  I’ve notified support, and it looks like they’re working on it.

I would like to join the FB page.  Is there another way to join since I’m not able to send a private message?

Post # 718
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
Ms. Figales:  
View original reply
MrsSparkle10:  Welcome ladies! And congratulations!!

Post # 719
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi Ladies, just checking in on you all. I see the FB group is probably on fire lol I haven’t joined. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, and still feel a bit nauseas and extremely tired and lazy. My apartment looks like it too! I am waiting for this stage to pass as well. I have my cerclage planned for next week so I am excited and nervous about it coming and going. I know what to expect since I had to have it with my first. Good to see some of you still update on here.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Snapper.
Post # 720
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1998

View original reply
confusedbridehere:  Have you seen a doctor yet for this? Up to 3 times a day can be considered “normal,” but I still know plenty of doctors who will prescribe Zofran or something for women going through that. Losing 10 pounds even in the first trimester is drastic, and I’m sure it has to be impacting your work — I think it’s time to talk to somebody.

I have moderate morning sickness (14 weeks tomorrow and barfed yesterday…sigh), but I still feel pretty great on most days at this point in my pregnancy. One or two days a week, I might feel nauseous for some hours, and may even throw up, but I’m able to eat.

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors