(Closed) November 2014 Babies! Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 721
575 posts
Busy bee

Time for me to join as well. I am older and was a bundle of nerves for a while, but today (week 12) we saw the little one on the ultrasound and were told everything is normal.

Due Date: November 22

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? 

How long did you try before your BFP? 

Second cycle: thought it would take a lot longer…

Do you have any other kids or is this the first?  

This will be the first

Any symptoms yet?  

Except for sore breasts and being really sleepy, it hasn’t been too bad. Now those also seem to be passing: looking forward to the second trimester.

What are you most excited about? 

Raising a child

What are you most nervous about? 

Everything: I am a pessimist by nature, so I tend to assume the worst.  

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant?

cheeeese

Post # 722
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
blue_cat77:  congratulations! I am 12 weeks and had my ultrasound today too! Soo relieved after seeing our peanut. I’d been trying not to get too excited about it because last year I miscarried and I didn’t want to get my hopes up but now I can breathe a sigh of relief. 

I don’t know what my husband was expecting to see but the look on his face when he saw the baby was hilarious. 

Post # 724
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Roll Call!

Due Date: November 6th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? I don’t know, we found this pregnancy on bloodwork. I was supposed to start my cycle and didn’t.  The Dr. wanted to do a day 3 U/S because I had had a M/C and a chemical.  So she was going to give me medication to start my cycle, but wanted a neg. pregnancy test first.  Well, went in to do bloodowork….and “SURPRISE” πŸ™‚

How long did you try before your BFP? a year(with a missed M/C and a chemical within those months)

Do you have any other kids or is this the first?   first and only πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet?  No appetite, feeling “hungover”, EXHAUSTION

What are you most excited about? holding my little bundle of joy for the first time

What are you most nervous about? Something going wrong/having another M/C

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? Even though this makes me sound like an alcoholic, I miss having a beer every now and then

<br /><br /> 

Post # 726
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi mommies!!

Due Date: November 21

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? not sure – maybe 3 weeks? I was a week late when I did an HPT. 

How long did you try before your BFP? one cycle

Do you have any other kids or is this the first? First baby, first grandbaby for my parents.  

Any symptoms yet? Pregnancy fatigue is REAL. Holy cow there are no words to describe this but that has been the worst thank goodness. Nausea a couple days a week (have only thrown up twice so far. knock on wood!), the bitter aftertaste was really strong my first month and my breast have been super sore everyday so far. But it’s all for a good cause! 

What are you most excited about? Having a little version of hubby and me! 

What are you most nervous about? Being fully responsible for a little version of hubby and me. Also how I’m going to work and take care of the goober :0/

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? TEQUILA

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  FMCollado.
Post # 728
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
blue_cat77:  
View original reply
FMCollado:  
View original reply
MrsFireChief:  welcome! How is everyone doing?

i had my nuchal translucency scan yesterday at 12w5d and the baby looks fine. It was moving around a lot πŸ™‚ it’s still weird to think there is someone else living inside me! I feel more relaxed about the pregnancy now and I feel physically good too. Feeling very lucky *touch wood* 

Post # 729
575 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  Ahh… I know that feeling  Great to hear your scan went well and the baby is healthy and active!

Post # 730
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  happy to hear your scan went well. I have my 12w scan today, I just have to make it through work first. I’m feeling good, but still pretty tired! 

Post # 731
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  That’s great about the scan!  It’s a great feeling when everything starts feeling real!

View original reply
SpringDaisy5:  good luck at your scan!

AFM: Feeling pretty good, had a random day of crappiness yesterday but feeling better today. πŸ™‚ So far so good!

Post # 732
565 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Truffle-hunter:  I’m doing pretty good. I’ve been having some round ligament pain, at least I hope that’s what it is. My dr didn’t do a 12 w scan, but we did hear a strong hb at my 12w appt.  I go back next Friday and I hope I get to see a healthy baby then. 

Post # 733
565 posts
Busy bee

Why is this board so quiet?

Post # 734
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
MrsFireChief: i think it’s because everyone has moved to Facebook πŸ™ 

The topic ‘November 2014 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors