(Closed) November 2014 Brides – How are you doing?

posted 5 years ago in November 2014
  • poll: How are you coming along for your November wedding?
    Done - Have it all done and just waiting for it to be here : (2 votes)
    6 %
    Have most of it done but trying to wrap up loose ends : (22 votes)
    61 %
    About 50/50 done : (8 votes)
    22 %
    Need to kick my butt in gear - not much done with 4 months to go : (4 votes)
    11 %
    Nothing - Someone else is doing the work and paying for it while I sit back and enjoy the engagement : (0 votes)
  • Post # 16
    84 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: Frangipani Function room

flipfloppgirl1004:  I hear ya lol I have all that and some lol 

Post # 19
    91 posts
    Worker bee

sharksgrl99:  Date is November 1 (we are almost to double digits, ya’ll!)

I was thinking the smae, last week of August/first week of September. 

I’ve been wedding crafting for the last few days, so I feel slightly more accomplished than I had, plus we are going to the venue on Monday with our photographer to look around, make a plan on what goes where, and maybe take a few pictures!

Post # 20
    335 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Hi there! When is everyone sending there invites? Mine are done should be getting them soon! I was thinking first week of August 

Post # 22
    1828 posts
    Buzzing bee

We sent our out a week ago today! We asked forr RSVPs 6 weeks before the wedding. It is a Destination Wedding and I have to have numbers in 45 days beforehand, so that gives me 2ish weeks to track people down.

Post # 23
    1828 posts
    Buzzing bee

Got my first 2 RSVPs back yesterday! We only just sent the invites out last week with a deadline of Sept 15th, so it was a pleasant surprise to get some back already. We gave people roughly 2 months to RSVP because it’s a Destination Wedding and all guests will have to figure out travel arrangements.

Post # 24
    335 posts
    Helper bee

sharksgrl99:  I will probably send them out next week as the venue is 4 hours away so plenty of people will want hotels. I have them ready to go!! eek! 

Post # 25
    19 posts
    Newbee

sharksgrl99:  i meant that I have everything planned. Jumped on. It the day after he proposed lol. We are sending our invitations out tomorrow!

Post # 27
    19 posts
    Newbee

sharksgrl99:  omg! Are you serious? Can you speak to a manager and see if they will reimburse you for that? I hate that this happened to you!

Post # 29
    47 posts
    Newbee

We are getting married 1st November and I sent out invites last week. Already have several RSVPs back, and 3 people have already purchased gifts off our registry! I get VERY excited whenever I get the email that someone has bought us a gift 🙂 

<br />Can’t wait to start getting more little RSVP cards back in the mail 🙂 

Post # 30
    54 posts
    Worker bee

I joined the board today. Hello everyone! I need to get my butt in gear 🙂

The topic ‘November 2014 Brides – How are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors