(Closed) November 2014 Brides – How are you doing?

posted 5 years ago in November 2014
  • poll: How are you coming along for your November wedding?
    Done - Have it all done and just waiting for it to be here : (2 votes)
    6 %
    Have most of it done but trying to wrap up loose ends : (22 votes)
    61 %
    About 50/50 done : (8 votes)
    22 %
    Need to kick my butt in gear - not much done with 4 months to go : (4 votes)
    11 %
    Nothing - Someone else is doing the work and paying for it while I sit back and enjoy the engagement : (0 votes)
  • Post # 31
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014 - Hotel Bethlehem

I’m really nervous about my invites! Im cutting it close with sending them out! My bridal shower is September 7th and I’m really really excited!! Anyone have their shower yet? They just sent out invites on monday and Im kinda sad that they sent them out so late 🙁

Post # 32
    720 posts
    Busy bee

apo2650: i Sent mine out a few weeks ago but I’m having a Destination Wedding  I had my shower already to try to keep it easy to be outside. Are you excited ? 

Post # 33
    91 posts
    Worker bee

Sending my invites out on Monday!  According to all the to-do lists, they’re late, but eh, It’ll be alright.

Post # 34
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014 - Hotel Bethlehem

DisneyKb:  Very nervous/excited! We are doing a breakfast at tiffany’s theme ! Im a brat & I needed to know the details :p I’m not big on surprises. It’s so nice to see friends and family before the big day! It will defenitly help with the wedding nerves a bit!  

Post # 35
    48 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Ladies less than 2 months to go for most of us.  Anyone starting to get stressed out?   I am not yet,  but am sure I will when it is time to tackle the seating chart

Post # 36
    980 posts
    Busy bee

I was calm til i saw the word seating chart, that is the only thing i’m dreading and i’m just trying not to think about it haha. But other than that all i’m waiting on are my BM’S dresses and my bouts.flipfloppgirl1004:  

Post # 38
    335 posts
    Helper bee

Yeah it’s the home strech! I’m so excited! Has my dress fitting on Sunday! It was so much fun! (Except for the getting poked by meddles part) glad it’s all comming together!

Post # 39
    293 posts
    Helper bee

I had to write a to-do list with Fiance the other day, otherwise I might lose track of what needs to be done! I have quite a few DIY projects, but lots of other things can’t be done until closer to the time, which is really annoying; I just want to get them done and out of the way!

The main thing is trying to decide if we want the DJ provided by the venue and get a guest to MC for us (the venue’s MC is $700, plus a $300 fee if we have less than 80 guests!) or get a combined DJ/MC from somewhere else for $800 (then the venue would offer us rose petals for the ceremony instead of the reception DJ). I can’t really think of anyone suitable from our guest list to MC (well I did, but they said no). What is everyone else doing about DJ/MC?

The topic ‘November 2014 Brides – How are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors