(Closed) November 2015 Brides?!

posted 5 years ago in November 2015
Post # 2
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

11/7 for me as well! We booked our venue the same weekend in November and the weather was beautiful so I’m hoping it will be the same this year. At least I know it shouldn’t be super hot or snow!

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee

We are! We originally wanted 11/7 but it was not available at our venue, so now we’re 11/14! 

What does everyone have left to do? We’ve booked:

-Venue (cater & booze included)

-Photographer

-DJ

-Cake

-Dress

I think we have all the big stuff out of the way! : )

Post # 6
158 posts
Blushing bee

Me! I am 11/13/15!

I just finished up designing my invites and ordered my wedding gown on Sunday! Now I’m on to bridesmaid gowns, choosing the hotel for my room block, and getting down to timeilnes/logistics! Also have to tie up a few loose ends on my ceremony, favors, and registry! I can’t wait ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 8
789 posts
Busy bee

11-14!

We have:

Venue

Officient 

Caterer

DJ

Photographer

Florist

STD’s (ordered) and Invites (have redemption code, just need to order)

My dress, shoes and earrings (need veil)

Room Block

Pretty easy peasy so far!

Post # 9
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - The Victorian

I’m buying my dress tomorrow! Just transferred the money from my savings to checking (even though I’m putting it on my cash-back credit card to get the cash back first). I picked it out in December while my mom was here to visit, so I’m excited to finally go buy it. We have venue (including linens, food, drinks, ceremony). I’m waiting on a photographer bc I entered basically an essay contest to get free photography and we will find out in early March if we won. If not, I have a photographer I love who is affordable, so I’m taking my chances that she is still available in early March! My FI’s boss is our officiant so that’s taken care of and we are narrowing down Djs. Floral appointment on Saturday!

Post # 10
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Riviera Maya, Mexico

11/15/2015 Destination wedding in Mexico! Trip is booked, date is reserved at the hotel.  Half of the guest have also booked already ๐Ÿ™‚ Dress and shoes have also been purchased. I’m already in sit-back-and-wait-for-vacation mode, lol!

Post # 11
126 posts
Blushing bee

I still need to book the cake and maybe a limo. I also need to finalize the guest list. My reception site seats 150-200 which made it nice that I didn’t have to finalize my count right away. We also need to figure out where to go for the honeymoon. Other than that all of the big things are taken care of!

Post # 12
38 posts
Newbee

11/14/15 here! I’ve seen multiple date twins in here! 

We booked our photographer and the makeup/hairstylist today! So far we’ve marked off:

-venue

-food/booze

-band

-dress

still need:

-florist

-caterer for service/cleanup

-cakes

our save the dates are done, just need to be mailed! It’s getting real y’all!

Post # 13
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@claraann94 My wedding is also on 11/7!!! I also thought it had a nice ring to it and I love fall weather!!! So far we have:

-Venue

-Dj

-Wedding Planner (includes photographer and all decor)

-Picked wedding party

We are currently choosing between two caterers and I am also in between bridesmaid dresses!!! Still have a lot of work to do and know this time will fly!!!

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee

Our date is 11/15/15.  We have just about everthing major booked.  So far we have:

Venue

Food/drinks

Wedding Dress

DJ

Officiant

Photographer has been chosen, just need to sign he dotted line

Flowers are chosen (DIY)

Cake chosen (DIY)

Makeup arist booked

Need:

Bridesmaids dresses

veil/belt/jewelry/shoes

STD/Invitations (DIY)

Hair Stylist

Bridesmaid gifts

Choose suits for groom/groomsmen

Placecards (DIY)

Flowergirl dress

Book honeymoon

The topic ‘November 2015 Brides?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors