(Closed) November 2015 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Monny: Congratulations on your BFP. I was looking for a ‘November 2015 Mamas’ thread earlier as I was stalking the TTC and pregnancy threads earlier and was surprised to see no thread yet, you must have read my mind

Post # 3
1423 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I got one, too!  

Due Date:  Nov. 3

DPO:  14

How long:  First month we tried.

Any symptoms:  Nausea that started 13 DPO (I was pretty sure I was pregnant when I tested), congestion, I had crazy weird cramps 13-14 DPO.

Most excited about:  Being pregnant!  We waited a very long time to try.  I was really scared to take the leap.  I wish I had known how very excited and happy I would be to see that second line.  

Most nervous about:  Miscarriage.  I wish I wouldn’t worry so much.  It’s putting a damper on my happiness.  

I have told:  Only my husband (and the internet world — I have to spill the beans somewhere, this is huge!).

I will miss most:  Beer.

Post # 4
93 posts
Worker bee

Happy to see this thread started! Yay 🙂

ROLL CALL

Due date: November 3

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I 10dpo, I didn’t really think I was pregnant at all during the first of the TWW, but when I noticed a lack of pre-period cramps other than a couple of twinges/pinching, I became curious. I became even more curious when the sides of my boobs were killing me. Tested the next morning and BFP!

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our third month trying really hard w/OPK’s but we had been trying, but not too seriously since October.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Instead of DTD starting right before ovulation, we DTD every other day from the end of my period all the way till several days after I ovulated.

Any symptoms yet? Burping, sore boobs every now and again, cramping, nausea every once in awhile, and OMG the BLOAT! I went from having a flat tummy to having a bump from bloat! Oh, and super emotional.

What are you most excited about? Feeling the baby kick and just having this amazing experience with my husband. It’s our first child and we’re both so excited!

What are you most nervous about? Ditto regarding having a miscarriage. I had a CP in June of last year. I’m past the point where it happened that time and my beta’s and progesterone came back great, but with every cramp there’s anxiety that comes along with it.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sushi. And this one wine that I LOVE. All worth it though!

Who have you told so far? My husband and only people I would lean on if god forbid something were to happen.

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

Post # 5
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey Ladies!!!

I got my BFP yesterday morning! !! I’m just a little nervous about things as I’ve been feeling cramping and had a bit of brown spotting. . Darling Husband picked up some more FRER tests for me to test again today just to make sure. I’m so afraid from seeing so many CPs on the Bee… 

I took a cheapie test this morning and I had a faint BFP. . I am hoping that it’s because of it not being as good as FRER. .. 

trying to stay positive!  I’ll check back in a bit when Darling Husband is home from work!!! Really hope this is a sticky baby and I am able to join!!!! I want this soooo badly! ☺

congratulations on the BFPs! !!!!☺☺☺

Post # 9
93 posts
Worker bee

Monny:  bluegreenjean:  Happy and healthy 9 months to you two as well!

Nickig_4:  The cheapie test was so much lighter than my FRER and I used the same urine. Even the next day when the FRER was pretty dark, the cheapie test was the same as the day before. FX!!

Post # 10
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

ROLL CALL

Due date: November 10

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12 DPO/CD 26- 5 days before missed period.

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our 10th month. I had a CP in the 7th month (November). It feels like we’ve been waiting forever!

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? bizarrely i had a severe anaphylactic allergic reaction on O weekend…which i thought would put is out for the month. Apparently this baby is already a fighter. We tried to relax and not be super strict about EOD.

Any symptoms yet? Cramps, terrible nausea, very sore boobs- for three days before the BFP

What are you most excited about? Telling our families. My bro and his wife are expecting #2 in Aug (which was a couple days from my due date if the CP hadn’t happened…) so I’m excited there will be cousins so close together.

What are you most nervous about? Having a miscarriage. I had a CP on Cycle 7 and will feel so much better after our betas and eventually the ultrasound at 9 weeks.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sushi. Margaritas. Blue Cheese. Brie

Who have you told so far? Only my husband and my best friend.

Post # 11
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Nickig_4:  fingers crossed for you! I had no idea about all the CP’s until these boards either…crazy! I hope this is a sticky baby for you. FWIW, I had bright red spotting with mine, not brown. Hope you will be officially joining us soon!

Post # 12
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

ROLL CALL

Due date: November 11

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was only 9 DPO when I got a faint squinter, then 10 DPO when it became clearer, and 11 DPO (this morning) when I officially called it a BFP and told Darling Husband.

How long did you try before your BFP? 4 cycles.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Our timing was much better than previous cycles– we BDed 1 and 3 days before O.

Any symptoms yet? Awful headaches, which I’m pretty sure are hormonal. And I’ve been getting car sick, which I don’t usually (it’s actually what made me test so early). A little crampy too, and SO hungry and thirsty all the time.

What are you most excited about? Definitely telling our families– this will be the first grandkid on both sides.

<br />What are you most nervous about? Gosh, everything. I’m a worrier. I’m nervous about miscarrying, nervous about childbirth, nervous about figuring out all the stuff I need. But also excited, and taking it one day at a time right now.

<br />What will you miss most while pregnant? Cold cuts, craft beer, and sushi.

Who have you told so far? Only my husband. I bought a Maui onesie (we were on vacation there until last night) and wrapped the positive FRER in it.

This is the 10 DPO FRER:

Post # 13
787 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL

Due date: November 4

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was not tracking, but I would have been roughly 18 DPO. I hadn’t tested in 5 days and assumed I was out for the month.

How long did you try before your BFP? First try/only try this month.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? 

Any symptoms yet? Initially a little spotting, but now just constant mild cramps.

What are you most excited about? Telling my mom. She’s going to be crazy-insanely-happy. Plus her bestfriend is going to become a first-time grandma exactly one month before her, so they’ll have fun together. Also hoping one of my best girlfriends, who is also trying, gets pregnant soon so we can be preggo together.

What are you most nervous about? Definitely a miscarriage. My doctor said my low thyroid levels could cause one. But she also said it could cause infertility, so fingers crossed she’s wrong again.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Dark beers, red wine, sushi. Three coffees a day and lots of diet coke. But those were never good for me so it’s a good chance to get healthy.

Who have you told so far? Just Darling Husband. We won’t tell anyone else until I get the bloodwork done.

Post # 14
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey Ladies! I took another FRER and my lines are still nice and pink and pretty! I’m confident in Roll calling! Eeeekkkk! !!

Soooo excited to be a part of this board and to get to know everyone! !!! ☺

ROLL CALL

Due date: November 11

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was 11 dpo when I got a positive on a FRER! 

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our 3rd month.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? We used preseed, OPKs charting and temping. We also BD’d every day once AF was gone until fertility friend confirmed ovulation.  

Any symptoms yet? ways thirsty! And I can eat and then be hungry 10 minutes later! Im having occasional cramps.  Having to pee quite a bit. Breasts feel a little heavier than normal, woke up a little nauseous today..

What are you most excited about? I’m so excited to tell family! It was a great feeling waking my Darling Husband up to give him the gifts I had been hiding waiting for that moment with my pretty test! Also to feel the baby move and watch my belly grow!!

What are you most nervous about? Having a miscarriage…Birth.

What will you miss most while pregnant? my 3 cups of coffee each morning haha…Wine and beer! Ooohhh ceasers! 

Who have you told so far? Only my husband and my cousin..she just had her baby and I was really afraid of the spotting I needed a woman’s opinion. 

The topic ‘November 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors