813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Nickig_4:  Have at it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 574
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

amanda3334455:  Mines been wake up late, eat a couple of pretzels, try not to throw up, let dogs out, gag while brushing my teeth/try not to throw up, drive to work earing pretzels and drinking a Diet coke a sip at a time. I eat breakfast around 8 at work- lately that’s been Mac and cheese, bagel and a cheese stick, pretzels and cheese and yesterday a breakfast sandwich. I take my first B6 of the day then too…sip ice water/suck on candies all day. Gag a few times Throughout the day, spit up a bit and try not to throw up. Pee every hr. Get home, eat a cheese stick- try to come up with a dinner plan with Darling Husband. I’ve been doing okay earing dinner but get really heartburny till bedtime. Rinse, repeat. 

I need new bras and pants. Boobs are so big and sore! Will prob go Shopping after the ultrasound Monday, once we know all is good. I’m glad Darling Husband and I both have that day off since the ultrasound will be ordered same day After the beta draw. 

Anyone else have a hard to find baby item they’re hunting for? I want a Kinderpack baby carrier so bad and they are so hard to get! I think I will start trying for one next week!

Post # 575
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I seriously don’t know how I’m going to wait until April 13th to see/hear the heartbeat!

Post # 576
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Where did the other thread go? It looks closed?

6w1d and heading to the OB for an emergency ultrasound…right sided getting worse all AM, hoping it’s just a cyst but so worried it’s ectopic or something is wrong. Darling Husband can’t come either, he’s stuck in meetings so I’m flying solo. I hope it’s just a cyst and that there is a great heartbeat! 

Post # 577
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

HeyJude72:  I’m so so sorry… I hit close by accident witht hese stupid nails of mine ๐Ÿ™ I had to re-open a thread

The topic ‘November 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors