(Closed) November 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 317
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
LeonardLady:  Well let us know how it goes.

Post # 318
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
MrsJet:  I was lurking and saw your comment – same thing happened to me. My cycles are usually 28 days, but they were wonky for a two months in a row due to travel. FF predicted 3 ovulation dates, with a fetile period 3 days before the first day. Next month it went back to a single ovulaton date. We weren’t TTC then, so I’m not sure how accurate any of the dates FF predicted were. FX for you!!

Post # 319
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
MiaBella03:  thank you for following up on me! I’m still seeing two lines, but they are still very faint. I’m nervous because I had a m/c last month. I’m 12 dpo today, but I don’t think I think I implanted until 9/10 dpo when I had IB. Definitely a squinter, but a my bfp.

Post # 320
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I realized I could barely see it, so here is my wondfo too.

Post # 321
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
LeonardLady:  I am so sorry that your dreams don’t seem to be aligning. Are you in the US? If so, then you may not be required to take a full maternity leave. Once the doctor releases you, the company can legally allow you to return to work (unless your company has some strange rules). I had an employee to return 2 weeks after having her baby and because her doctor had signed off on it and someone in HR informed me that this was perfectly acceptable. 

View original reply
JLFinch:  I literally LOL at your claims not to test anymore. Sorry about he BFN, but it’s so early that I still have high hopes for you. 

View original reply
Mimoza:  Major hugs to you lady. I am in cycle 4 too and I had my breakdown last cycle. I know that there are bees that have tried much longer, and my heart goes out to everyone in this struggle, but you are not wrong for your feelings of disappointment. Take good care of yourself tonight. 

Post # 322
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
MissTNBookworm:  I know I have a problem. I asked my DH if my nipples looked darker tonight. He said maybe… MAYBE! So I informed him that he isn’t supporting my symptom spotting! 

Post # 323
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
JLFinch:  Best laugh of the hour goes to you for dragging an unsuspecting innocent bystander into your symptom spotting! 

I have an admission ladies. In order to “force” myself to stop getting my hopes up cycle over cycle, my newest mind game is that I am telling myself that my husband is sterile and just doesn’t know it. I know this is nuts, but if l put him as sterile in my mind, then there’s no way I’ll be driving myself bats*** crazy every TWW, right? This is my most recent attempt to maintain my sanity. I’ll let you know if I actually fall for it. 😣 I know I’m crazy! Don’t judge me. 😂

Post # 324
2966 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MissTNBookworm:  Thank you for you for kind words and for the laugh. 

I had one test left and I decided what the hell…also my spotting stopped. 

Can someone tell me I’m not seeing things?  There has to be smth wrong with the test….or my eyes. 

Post # 325
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

<a href=

Post # 326
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Mimoza:  beautiful lines!  Congrats!! 🙂

Post # 327
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

View original reply
Mimoza:  Oh my word!  That’s definitely a BFP!!  Congrats!!!

Post # 328
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Mimoza:  Yaaaaay! Those are lines indeed! Congrats!!

Post # 329
351 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mimoza:  Yay!  Obvious two lines 🙂  Maybe your breakdown in the toilets was pregnancy hormones 

Post # 330
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
Mimoza:  YAY! Congrats!!! 

The topic ‘November 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors