posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 361
2354 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
Cote1590:  Thank you so much!

View original reply
MissCorgi22:  I had told her my period showed up so she was just going with that. I am really sorry to hear about AF πŸ™ big hug to you & hopefully next cycle is the one! 

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Thank you! I want to wait a bit to join –  hopefully everything goes well! GL to you and all bee friends. 

Post # 362
404 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mimoza:  Wheeeeeeeee! So excited for you!

Post # 365
49 posts
Newbee

Congrats to the BFPs!! I’m truly happy for you! You give me hope I will happen for me aswell some day… πŸ™‚

Today is not a good day for me. DH needed to go out of town and beacuse AF was early and showed up already on CD25 we will probably miss O completely the next round πŸ™ I know this was “only” our 4th month trying but it still feels hard. I just hope next cycle could be one or two days longer then my average cycle so we at least could have a chance… Right now it looks like he will get home the day after expected O day.

Post # 366
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hello all! I am so excited to join this board!

Your age/partner’s age: 27/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD29 / 1-2DPO (had temp rise between Sunday and Monday  but need one more high temp to get crosshairs.)

Ovulation Date: I think 11/2, waiting for crosshairs to confirm. 

POAS Date: 11/17

Usual Cycle Length: ? No clue this is my first month off bc

Cycles Trying: first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting temp, opks

Link to Chart, if any: link won’t work 

Just for fun, what is your go to late night snack?

anything sweet!! Ice cream or cookies! 

Post # 368
261 posts
Helper bee

Yay for the BFPs – love seeing that! Congrats! 

I was wondering if I could change my test date to 11/12.  That will be 3 days after AF is due so I am hoping she either shows up by then if she is coming.  The 18 is just so far away – I don’t think I can wait.  I feel like I am having symptoms but trying not to think about it because then that will be all I can think about and I may start imaginging some that are not there.  Is 8 dpo too early to feel symptoms?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by MrsJet.
Post # 371
2354 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MiaBella03:  I do the same exact thing! Like you said once before, it’s a game back and forth – Promise yourself you’ll be good this time…and then nope!

This is the one month I was looking for symptoms but didn’t find any  everything was hurting when it should according to usual AF schedule, and I had nothing out of the ordinary. The streak of blood in CM yesterday morning (sorry for the TMI) must have been IB but otherwise I still feel like I’m about to get AF any minute. 

Post # 372
2354 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
FossilLady:  Thanks so much!

Post # 373
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Mimoza:  Congrats! Lovely second line you’ve got there πŸ™‚

Post # 374
2354 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jen2bee:  Usually once OPK show O signs, you won’t ovulate for another 12 hours (someone correct me if I’m wrong)! Im sorry you’re feeling down and it’s easier said than done but don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re allowed to feel your feelings!! Hug

View original reply
mrskitty5:  Thank you! Going to test again tomorrow morning….and prob the day(s) after. 

Post # 375
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Congrats, Mimoza!

I have a feeling I am out this month. We only BD’d twice this fertile period – Both were about 2 and 3 days before my supposed ovulation. Right now I am supposed to be about 2 DPO, but my temps are all over the place, and today is the first time I am experiencing EWCM this cycle. The other days is just watery. Ugh, so frustrating!

The topic ‘November 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors