(Closed) November 2015 POAS

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I woke up to very, very heavy bleeding this morning.  I do not at all think that it is healthy spotting.  I’m afraid my darkening faint lines may have been a chemical.  I called my doctor’s office and spoke to a very insensitive and rude woman who just told me I must have gotten a false positive and to only call back if I’ve had 2 weeks of consistent positive HPT’s. 

Trying not to be sad since I’ve only known about this potential pregnancy for 4 days, but it’s still a huge letdown to get that much hope and have it taken away so quickly.  I know there are so many women who have been on this road for so much longer.  I’ve got my eyes on next month. 

Post # 572
336 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Pepper123:  oh noes!!! I’m so sorry to hear that. What is up with the rude people in this world?? sending you lots of hugs.

Post # 573
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Pepper123:  oh gosh I am so so sorry.  And I’m sorry that the receptionist was rude, im sure that was the last thing you needed! 

Post # 574
13561 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Hey ladies! We are at 500+ posts on this thread. Does someone mind starting a Part 2? Thank you! xo

Post # 575
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
Pepper123:  I’m so sorry. I’m trying to find compassion for a woman who obviously must be miserable to be so mean spirited but it’s hard. What a b*tch! Sending you super strong vibes for next month. 

Post # 576
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Pepper123:  I am so sorry, keep an eye on the bleeding and don’t be scared to call your doctor back if you feel that you need to be seen.  Some doctors and nurses are so desensitized that they completely disregard any comapssion towards someone who is scared, sad and in pain. I’m sorry that you are having this experience.  Be good to yourself 

Post # 577
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Officially it the TWW according to my tracking app. I’m wondering if I may be ovulating a bit later than it says because my last cycle was around 40 days? I haven’t really had any ovulation symptoms, no EWCM, just watery, but I did have some one-sided cramping last week though. Trying not to over analyze, but it’s not working out so well! 

Post # 578
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Hi, hope I’m not too late to join. I had a CP in October after two years NT/NP and started charting This month.

Your age/partner’s age: 27/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 9

Ovulation Date: 11/02/2015

POAS Date: 11/11/2015

Usual Cycle Length: 27

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): CP in October, started charting beginning November.

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun, what is your go to late night snack? Pizza

I’m dubious bout this but I think BF? Trying not to get my hopes up as I tested early with my CP and got excited then crushed when I started bleeding.

Post # 579
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hey Bees! Just catching up on this board! So exciting to read all the BFP’s… and really depressing about the BFN’s. I’m hoping this is my month. I had a colopscopy yesterday at 9DPO… they did a preg test and it was neg which I expected as its still early. Luckily my procedure went smooth and only needed 1 biopsy. My chart is still looking good… had a dip 6DPO but things went right back up. I’m thinking of testing this friday at 12DPO… if thats neg then will test on Nov 17… hoping i dont have to wait for AF to show.

The topic ‘November 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors