(Closed) November 2015 POAS – Part 2

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Outdoor

Wow so many messages on our first thread!

I haven’t tested again yet, but still no AF. Trying to wait it out!

Post # 4
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

AF is due tomorrow but have had negative tests. I don’t really feel like AF is coming but I don’t feel pregnant either. I just want my cycles to go back to normal!

Post # 5
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Your age/partner’s age:  32/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD25/8DPO

Ovulation Date: 11/3

POAS Date:  11/14

Usual Cycle Length:  28-32 days

Cycles Trying: 13

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPK, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Just for fun, what is your go to late night snack?  Cereal 

Post # 6
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19

Ovulation Date: today? (I’m hoping.  It was CD19 last month, I’ve had fertile CM, small temp drop today, but negative OPKs)

POAS Date: 11/22 (if I really O today)

Usual Cycle Length: most have been 30 something days.  Last month was 28.

Cycles Trying: NTNP for 6, then this is the 2nd of really TTC

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, OPKs, charting, BD EOD

Link to Chart, if any: (haven’t figured this out yet)

Just for fun, what is your go to late night snack? anything chocoloate

Post # 8
298 posts
Helper bee

Af left Monday so Dh and I have been back to bd as of Tuesday. I have been reading way to increase the chances of conceiving. I heard that laying on your back for 15 minutes after bd can increase the chances but everywhere I read says this is a myth. I was just wondering if some bees here do that? I haven’t in the past normally because we bd in the morning and I am in a time crunch for work. I guess it can’t hurt if I try it over the weekend once I have the time.ย 

Post # 9
336 posts
Helper bee

MiaBella03:  Thanks for starting a new thread and keeping us on track! I sometimes get super hungry before my period too. haha. I’m sure you didn’t gain any weight!

MrsJet:  I have heard that it’s a myth too! I did that when trying for my first child and have been doing it again lately but clearly I’m not pregnant yet so who knows. ha.

I POAS this morning and got a negative line on my wondfo stick almost immediately. Has that happened to anyone else- the control line showed up 3 seconds after I dipped the stick, which is great cuz it means the test is working, right? Then the painful waiting of 5 minutes and no second line. But AF isn’t here either so I am confused.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  IheartNYC.
Post # 11
1066 posts
Bumble bee

MiaBella03:  I’m out for this month, AF showed her ugly face.

On to December!

Post # 12
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m still waiting on O here  Still planning on testing 11/25 though it might change to later so I’ll keep updating!  My cycles have suddenly become wonky these last 2 months so I’m making a GYNO appt soon To hopefully figure out what the holdup is! It’s been a long almost 8 months since we started!

Post # 14
983 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

MiaBella03:  i’ve been stuffing my face too. I ate at 5 pm, 7 and 9 last night. If i’m not knocked up, i’m still going to look it. Rocking my 4 months along food baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m 4 days away from AF but besides hunger, I don’t have any of my usual af symptoms. My boobs aren’t sore at all which always happens 6-7 days before AF. I’m trying to remind myself that there’s a good chance I didn’t even ovulate this cycle but i’m symptom spotting like crazy.  Gah. Remember how at the beginning of the cycle I was like ‘i’m just going to relax and enjoy myself and not go crazy this time.’ yeah. That that went right out the window lol

Post # 15
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

teacherbee3:  Rafissch:  Sorry about the BFN… Hopefully December is the lucky month!!

I have a gut feeling I’m going to be out this month too. I caved and tested yesterday (10DPO) at 3pm with one of my dollar store cheapies. No clue why I did since my doc had just tested at 9DPO before my colpo and that was neg not to mention afternoon pee isn’t the best which I realize. Debating if I even want to try testing tomorrow at 12DPO or just wait until next week to see if AF comes. I have a few more dollar store cheapies as well as a FRER but hate wasting that one so I’m saving it. Don’t feel pregnant at all but I guess I’m not officially out until AF comes. Ugh TTC is stressful. 

The topic ‘November 2015 POAS – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors