(Closed) November 2015 POAS – Part 2

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
dancindavinci:  Congrats!

and good luck to everyone finishing up POAS this week and fingers crossed super tight for the December Board!

Post # 242
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
misschickpea:  Today is 10DPO. The spotting and cramping  started in the evening of 7DPO. I was going to wait until Thursday to test,  but I don’t think I’ll make it.  Unless AF comes today or a I get a big temp drop tomorrow am,  I think I’ll test tomorrow. 

Post # 243
325 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
booktea92: welcome! it’s good to have you here. good luck to you!!!

View original reply
dancindavinci:  congratulations, mama!!

View original reply
misschickpea:  fingers crossed for you!

Post # 244
702 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Just wanted to pop in a give a quick update. I POAS yesterday and it was BFN. I’m not surprised. I still don’t think I’m ovulating yet. But I did have a f/u with my endo and my prolactin levels have come down to normal range. So now it’s just a waiting game – BFP or AF. I’d take either at this point! Officially rolling over to Dec. 

Post # 246
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I will see you guys on the december board.  Good luck to everyone still in it for Nov.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Post # 247
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
polarbear5127:  I’m 8dpo today and had the crazy OMG AF is here cramps yesterday morning! i literally ran to the bathroom lol. AF isn’t due until Sat/Sun so I’ll hold out with you  I’ve noticed that this is the first month I’ve had no sore boobs! Always get them before AF, at least a week out! 

Post # 248
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Question for anyone.. During your TWW would you go in the hot tub? In particular in the beginning stages before implantation happened?  

Post # 249
71 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
misschickpea:  That’s exactly how I was Sunday and a little Monday with the cramps.  Then yesterday, nothing.  Just tested this morning (11DPO) and it’s a BFN.  Still planning to test tomorrow if AF doesn’t show today.  FX for you!

Post # 250
49 posts
Newbee

I tested today on 11 DPO (not in the morning though) and it was BFN. I guess I’m not totally out until AF arrives but I probably gonna roll over to the december thread.

Congratulations to the BFPs this month!! And fingers crossed for the ones still waiting to poas!

Post # 252
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
MiaBella03:  please add me to the bfn group…she arrived this morning. 

Post # 253
338 posts
Helper bee

So…  Who’s going to start the Dec POAS board?  

I would, but I’m terrible at consistently keeping up! 

Post # 254
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Tested this morning at 9dpo, negative. I know it’s still early and my period isn’t due until Tuesday, but I still feel discouraged already. I will test again on Saturday. Happy thanksgiving everyone! 

Post # 255
71 posts
Worker bee

Pretty sure I’m out for this month.  Today is expected AF day (12DPO), and I got a BFN this morning and my temp dropped like it usually does the first day of AF.  Now just waiting for the one “aunt” I didn’t want to see this Thanksgiving to show up. 🙁

The topic ‘November 2015 POAS – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors