(Closed) November 2016 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi bee! You must have passed on your good juju when you commented on my post this morning, cuz I got my positive digital tonight! ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? not quite 4 weeks  cautiously optimistic

What # is this for you? first!

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 10

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? about 3 hours ago 

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my only friend who is also a mama

When do you plan on telling more people? family will find out on Easter, around 8 weeks and the rest will have to wait until the second trimester  

How did you tell your partner? I gave him the book ‘dude you’re going to be a dad’ and the pee stick 

Any symptoms yet? I’m just so so tired but I had a long week  

When is your first appt? March 29th is my yearly, I’m going to call Monday and see if they want me to just keep that appointment 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out as soon as we can 

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share?

I’m just praying for a sticky baby. My brother and sil have had 2 miscarriages so I’m hoping we don’t deal with one too.

Post # 3
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day

What # is this for you? pregnancy #3

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 3

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Two days ago!

Who have you told? Darling Husband and our parents, my mama bee friends πŸ™‚ 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure exactly when, but we plan on waiting quite a while. We announced early on last time and lost the baby. I had a D&C at 12 weeks. πŸ™ 

How did you tell your partner? Phone call – I couldn’t wait! I had been in the hospital for what we thought was gallstones – turns out my exhaustion, nausea and severe vomiting around the clock was due to pregnancy! I had to call him to let him know the lab work came back clear for gallstones and gallbladder infection, lol  

Any symptoms yet? Exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, headaches. My first pregnancy was a breeze compared to this!

When is your first appt? March 21st

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out as soon as we can! 

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? Really nervous about this one as my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage. 

Post # 5
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow! There’s already a November 2016 thread?! Congrats and best wishes to all the November mommies from a November 2013 & 2015 mommy!!

Post # 6
575 posts
Busy bee

How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days?

What # is this for you? #2

What’s your estimated due date: Nov. 1st

How many cycles trying? we were NTNP this month, must have gotten lucky with our dates. 

When did you get your BFP? 8 days ago

Who have you told? My husband, mom, best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? We waited until 2nd trimester with our first, so we’ll probably try to wait until then, provided I’m not showing by then. I definitely want to wait until after my first OB appt and ultrasound in 3 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I called him at work because I couldn’t wait for him to get home. Same way I told him I was pregnant with our son. 

Any symptoms yet? I’m tired. This week I started napping when my toddler naps and it’s heaven.

When is your first appt? March 23rd for confirmation with ultrasound  

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team green this go round

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? wtf is up with my skin? I feel like a teenage boy. Slightly alarming because I never had skin issues with my first pregnancy. I ordered 60 bucks worth of pregnancy skin care products on Amazon tonight. 

Also really nervous about making the jump from one child to two! 

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

EEK can’t belive I am joining on one of these!

How far along are you? Just about 4 weeks.

What # is this for you? My first his second.

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 7th.

How many cycles trying? 1, can’t believe it! Thought it would take forever due to ovarian cysts.

When did you get your BFP? 2 mornings ago.

Who have you told? SO and a couple of my best girlfriends as I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets and very excited.

When do you plan on telling more people? We want to wait to tell most friends till after the 12 weeks, want to wait until 9 weeks to tell family, but my mom and I are very close and she’s been talking about my “future baby” for the last 2 days so I think she may guess before I planned on telling! lol!

How did you tell your partner? He knew I had a faint faint line the first morning and didn’t want to get excited over nothing, surprised him last night with the digital that read pregnant, some onesies and a card that read “Congrats Daddy, I love you!”

Any symptoms yet? I’ve had a bit of heartburn which I’ve never had in my life, tired and hungry.

When is your first appt? Have a well women set for March 9th, couldn’t get ahold of them on Friday so going to call Monday and see if they want me in the same day or sooner due to a surgery I had on an ovary a few months back.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out as soon as possible! Can’t wait. My grandpa is a twin so kind of hoping that happens for me! Although my SO may have a heart attack if so.

I think most women worry about the possibility of the M word but I am going to enjoy this and stay positive. Fingers crossed we all have sticky babies! Congrats fellow Momma’s.

Post # 8
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Anyone want to join the secret November 2016 Mama Facebook group? Send me a message and I will add you! 

Post # 9
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Visitng form the September 2016 Mommas, Just want to say congratulations!! It feels like I just found out, these two months have flown by!

Post # 10
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

BeccaBee83:  I tried messaging you, but it doesn’t seem to be going through. Could you add me?

Post # 11
6299 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Aw, I am a Noveber 2015 mama. Congrats ladies! Check out hellobee.com, too – wedding bee’s sister site for parenting!

Post # 12
1073 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? Estimated 3 weeks and 4 days

What # is this for you? First baby 

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 8th 

How many cycles trying? 13 cycles, six medicated cycles. I have PCOS and dont ovulate on my own. Last one took lol

When did you get your BFP?  Friday morning

Who have you told? My parents, his parents, my two sisters.

When do you plan on telling more people?  We plan on around 12/13 making a offical announcment on the Facebook. 

How did you tell your partner? Had this whole pan to have him open a box with a Daddy is my Hero oneise and my two postive tests. But I was so excited I told him as he walked in the door from work. lol 

Any symptoms yet? Backache, cramping, and so tired lol

When is your first appt? Did not get a chance to call on friday calling first thing Monday and hopefuly will be able to get a appointment that day. 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Find out the sex. Both Darling Husband and I are thinking boy. But I know I would love a girl too cause of the outfits alone. πŸ™‚

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? So excited and nevous all at the same time. Darling Husband had the ah ha moment yesterday like “OMG we are gonna be parents” And his eyes got as big as dinner plates. We have been wanting this for a long time, just hopefully everything goes smoothly. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 13
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

November 2015 momma wishing everyone a happy and uneventful prenancy!

Post # 14
2166 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Love love love November babies, I am one! Congrats ladies πŸ™‚ I’m in the September mommas group and time is seriously flying by, enjoy!

Post # 15
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Also popping over from the September Mommys board. So excited for you all!!!

The topic ‘November 2016 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors