(Closed) November 2016 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
111 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Perfectionist  I’m so sorry to see this. Look after yourself, I’ll be thinking of you. 

Post # 168
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

How far along are you? about 4 weeks

What # is this for you? 1st!

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 28

How many cycles trying? i lost count… 

When did you get your BFP? 3 days ago

Who have you told? DH and my sister

When do you plan on telling more people? We want to get through the first few appointments, then will likely tell our parents.  Will wait until 2nd tri to tell others

How did you tell your partner? I handed over my BFP digital test!

Any symptoms yet? Just beyond exhausted at this point!

When is your first appt? April 12

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely!!

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? Still can’t believe it!  So excited that this is happening, though I need to keep pinching myself!! Even with confirmed blood test and many tests on the day I found out, I had to wake up and POAS this AM anyway just to be sure!  Can’t wait for all the adventures ahead!

Post # 169
9806 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@palchicka  so sorry for your loss

View original reply
@palchicka  welcome and congrats!

Post # 170
351 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@kes18  
View original reply
@kes18  
View original reply
@kes18  

Thanks for your kind thoughts.  I won’t return to this board again, just wanted to wish you all healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies 🙂 

Post # 171
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

How far along are you? about 6 weeks

What # is this for you? 2nd

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 21

How many cycles trying? 0 – we were going to start trying next month but surprise!

When did you get your BFP? 4 days ago

Who have you told? DH and our immediate families and some close friends

When do you plan on telling more people? as we feel like it, not waiting for specific times. 

How did you tell your partner? I handed over my test and said oh I guess this is why I feel so crappy lately

Any symptoms yet? tired and slightly queasy. My gall bladder has been giving me issues too, but that might be unrelated  

When is your first appt? havent made one yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out!

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? i’m still surprised to be pregnant again, I didn’t think it would happen since we’re barely finding time to BD and DH was pulling out, which obviously doesn’t work very well, but this baby was soooo wanted anyways, we just hadn’t got around to trying again. 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/november-2016-mamas/#ixzz44VSLc3PI

Post # 172
111 posts
Blushing bee

I had another HCG beta test on Saturday, and my levels went up to 13,300 (from 9,700 five days earlier). I wasn’t optimistic. 

My terracotta coloured spotting stopped for five days (I had it for seven days straight before that) and then I started getting the odd dark brown, sticky cm, but otherwise back to normal.

I had my follow up scan today – 8w2d according to ovulation, 8w6d according to lmp. She started trans-abdominally and we saw the sac straight away, but like last time, there was nothing in it. She changed to trans-vaginal and we saw the same thing. The sac has grown from 13mm to 17mm in 10 days. She said it should have grown 1mm per day. All of this is enough for it to be confirmed as anembryonic (blighted ovum).

I’m waiting to hear from my midwife or GP about my options now.

I wish a happy and healthy pregnancy to you all, thank you for your kind words and thoughts. 

Post # 173
575 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@TwinklesNZ I’m so sorry to hear that. Hope you’re doing ok. 

Post # 174
1082 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Had first midwife appointment today. Everything looking good. I have a dating ultrasound, finally, on Monday. So excited to see my baby. 🙂

Post # 175
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@Mrs.LaFountain  yay!  That’ll be so exciting!

Post # 176
1082 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@arielmerms  Thank you, Thats is it. Only time in my life I have wished away the weekedn to get to my scan on monday.Work is gonna be the longest morning of my life on Monday. LOL

Post # 177
1082 posts
Bumble bee

This happened today. I bawled when I saw the baby. DH got to see baby bean first and I saw his eyes just light up. Teary eyed thinking about it. 10 weeks exactly. Heart rate 152 bpm. 🙂

Post # 178
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@Mrs.LaFountain  that is a great picture! We had our ultrasound at 6+2 (around 9 weeks now) and its crazy to me that the babies are getting so big so fast! Congratulations! 

Post # 179
1082 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@bakingbee920  Thank you. I know right looks almost like a human. 🙂 

Post # 180
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
@Mrs.LaFountain  Awww so awesome! I’m 11wks today (due Nov 1st) but I had my scan at 7w2d, so we could only see a lump with a heartbeat! Haha. My next scan may be a couple of weeks out still. Can’t wait to see this little peanut looking more like a baby!

The topic ‘November 2016 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors