(Closed) November 2016 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 197
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

MrsTVLover:  Wylie231388:  MsLlamaFace:  So sorry ladies! I was out of town over the weekend, had appointments all day yesterday, and then today I had photo shoots all morning and totally spaced on checking here! <3 <3 <3 I’ve replied to each of you! 

Post # 198
3570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

kes18:  thank you!

BeccaBee83:  thanks! looking forward to the group!

Post # 199
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

BeccaBee83:  I sent you a new message because I had a typo in your name in my original. Thanks!

Post # 200
1191 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

BeccaBee83:  hey bee – I somehow missed the Facebook group memo! Can I join?! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 201
3570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

KhaleesiStormborn:  send her a message with your name and description of your FB picture and she will get you set up!

Post # 202
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

KhaleesiStormborn: Of course! Just send me a message with a link to our Facebook profile and we will add you! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 203
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We went public today. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 204
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi Bees! I took an extended leave of absence from the bee  due to SEVERE morning sickness from about week 6 to week 14. I’m coming back now with a jump over from the Oct. Boards! We found our EDD was actually in November ๐Ÿ™‚

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 16 weeks 4 days

What # is this for you? Numero uno! 

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 2

How many cycles trying? Tried about 4/5 months, took a break, were about to start trying again when I got my BFP ! ๐Ÿ™‚

When did you get your BFP? February 19

Who have you told? As of last night, everyone including a public fb announcement.

When do you plan on telling more people? As people ask ๐Ÿ™‚ 

How did you tell your partner? Rushed home after school (work…we are both teachers) , gave him a card, a six pack of beer and the digital test I had taken 30 mins before he got home haha the cashier and I had a laugh about the joint purchase of the digital and the beer. 

Any symptoms yet? Since I’m 16 weeks, yes. I had terrible, terrible incapacitating morning sickness, some headaches. And the typical fatigue,etc. Right now just occasional back pain. Thank god for the 2ND tri! 

When is your first appt? My first appt was March 15. My next appt is June 9. 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Yep! Sometime in June 

Any excitment/questions/concerns you want to share? Just excited my sickness is over and I get to actually enjoy the life growing inside of me ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  itssunshine.
Post # 205
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

itssunshine:  Hi, welcome! this board is pretty quiet but were much more active in our secret facebook group. If you wanna join, send BeccaBee83 a PM with your info. 

Post # 206
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi November Mamas,

I know I am late to join this party, but I am due November 13th. I have been crazy paranoid throughout this entire pregnancy.

But I am trying to finally let myself enjoy this time, and would love to join the FB group! My Darling Husband and best friends can only tolerate my craziness for so long. Haha! Thanks in advance! 

Post # 207
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

lily101814:ย  Welcome! Send BeccaBee83 a pm with your info and she will add you! Lots more activity in the fb group! ย It’s the best place to be “crazy” as you call it, since we all are!ย 

Post # 208
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to you all!  I’m a December 2015 mama, but I have a friend who is due in November that would love to join your Facebook group.  I sent BeccaBee83 a message, but in case she’s not checking on here anymore, could one of you ask her to look at her messages?

Thanks and hope you’re all having happy and healthy pregnancies!

The topic ‘November 2016 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors