NOVEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Count me out. Pretty sure my hopeful implantation at 6 DPO is actually AF. 

Post # 274
160 posts
Blushing bee

TTC not going as planned this month 🙁 work schedules getting in the way, but there are still some promising days ahead. How’s everyone else?

Post # 276
1215 posts
Bumble bee

jbbird :  Wow how long is your luteal phase usually? Do you have shorter cycles in general?

Post # 277
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

livster :  well, my normal cycle is 30d like clockwork! But this is my first full post-partum cycle after having my son 14 months ago, and I’m still breastfeeding. So it’s definitely affecting my cycle 😢 Hopefully it regulates soon. 

Eta I didn’t ovulate till CD 36 this cycle. 

Post # 278
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Despite my BFP on Sunday morning, AF? CP? arrived this morning with a vengeance.  I’m out for this month and will be looking forward to the December board.

Post # 279
9 posts
Newbee

This is the strangest cycle! I’m at 15dpo and day 31 of my cycle (normal cycles are 28 days and haven’t exceeded 29 in the year and a half I’ve been charting). Very clear BFNs, even this morning. My luteal phase is typically 12 days with a one-off 13-day.

I had a pretty significant temp drop yesterday and today, after what was shaping up to be a beautifully triphasic chart. They’re still slightly above my coverline, but it doesn’t look hopeful. I expected to start my period late Sunday, but still no sign.

Even stranger, I typically spot for a few days before AF until it ramps up into full flow. As usual, I spotted (though much less than normal) off and on from 10dpo, but my spotting stopped almost entirely yesterday, which never happens before my period. 

Anywho, patience is a virtue…just hoping to know for sure one way or the other in time for a wedding this weekend! Anyone had an experience like this before??

Post # 280
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

Does anyone else have babies dreams ALL the time? The last month I have been having baby dreams maybe 4-5 times in a week. THey are usually very cute dreams- me holding a little freshy; me changing diapers; me and a baby crawling around on the floor.

I wake up so happy because the dream feels so real lol.

Post # 281
1215 posts
Bumble bee

bjenmomma :  Sorry to hear bee. FX for next month!

Post # 283
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

SweetBeets :  haha yes. Well actually I’ve had a few dreams that I’ve gotten BFP’s and then another dream that my little sister had a baby. 

Actually for the past week I’ve been having crazy dreams that I actually remember when I wake up.

For example last night I had a dream I went to vote and Obama and Trump showed up at the polls and then after I voted I had to play golf with them. Then once that was finished, Michelle Obama randomly popped up to get ready for a speech and saying something like “so no one wants cake right?” But I really wanted cake. 

Like I said crazy dreams.

Post # 284
304 posts
Helper bee

bjenmomma :  I am sorry you have to go through this. Hugs and prayers for you

Post # 285
304 posts
Helper bee

Hello Bees,

So I got my BFP on sunday at 13dpo on a FRER but faint and I have taken one yesterday and today, while they are not getting lighter, they are not getting darker fast. I had a chemical my first cycle TTC, I didnt even now what a chemical was till I read up on it on this board. I am not happy at the progression but I am in the UK and the GPs here dont do betas, they gonn ab elike dont even come for an appointment till you 8weeks. They cant be arsed cos CPs are much more common than people realise. I will attach my picyures so you all see. I guess I just want to think positive thoughts for this and maybe blame it on the FRER and look for encouragement but till then I would not be confessing negatives.good luck to all the BFPs

NB. How do I upload my pics so you all see

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors