(Closed) NOVEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 436
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

AF arrived in full force this morning. This was our shot in the dark for this year; we’re taking a break until march since we have a wedding in October next year and I don’t want my due date to be too close to the wedding. 

Hope you all have a great holiday season and sincerely hope I don’t see any of you in the POAS board in march. Good luck and baby dust to all you lovely ladies 🙂 

Post # 437
417 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yeah…AF arrived for me today too.  On to December!

Post # 438
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

View original reply
meekers :  OMG thats hilarious… Sorry AF showed her ugly face but glad you guys can make light of it!

Post # 440
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
cassandras87 :  I had a bfn when I tested Thursday when I was 11 DPO. Haven’t tested since. I might test tomorrow 

Post # 442
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
cassandras87 :  I decided to wait until the end of the month to test and decorate for Christmas instead 🎄🎄

Post # 443
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
cassandras87 :  BFN this morning. On to next another month!

Post # 444
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Well I’m officially out, AF arrived this morning. But I did get to see my first positive test strip by dipping a Wondfo in apple cider. (Which was way more exciting than it should have been, lol, but at least I have a better idea of what I’m supposed to be looking for now!) On to December!

Post # 445
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
cassandras87 :  I’m pretty sure I’m out. But im going to roll over into December until AF shows up. Happy December!!

The topic ‘NOVEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors