NOVEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 436
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

AF arrived in full force this morning. This was our shot in the dark for this year; we’re taking a break until march since we have a wedding in October next year and I don’t want my due date to be too close to the wedding. 

Hope you all have a great holiday season and sincerely hope I don’t see any of you in the POAS board in march. Good luck and baby dust to all you lovely ladies 🙂 

Post # 437
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yeah…AF arrived for me today too.  On to December!

Post # 438
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

meekers :  OMG thats hilarious… Sorry AF showed her ugly face but glad you guys can make light of it!

Post # 440
1180 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

cassandras87 :  I had a bfn when I tested Thursday when I was 11 DPO. Haven’t tested since. I might test tomorrow 

Post # 442
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

cassandras87 :  I decided to wait until the end of the month to test and decorate for Christmas instead 🎄🎄

Post # 444
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Well I’m officially out, AF arrived this morning. But I did get to see my first positive test strip by dipping a Wondfo in apple cider. (Which was way more exciting than it should have been, lol, but at least I have a better idea of what I’m supposed to be looking for now!) On to December!

Post # 445
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

cassandras87 :  I’m pretty sure I’m out. But im going to roll over into December until AF shows up. Happy December!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors