(Closed) NOVEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 76
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Another lurker coming out and super excited!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD27/4DPO

Ovulation Date: Oct 21st

POAS Date: November 9th

Usual Cycle Length: Not sure. Just came off BC mid-pack at the end of September so thinking this cycle will be a wacky one! Pre-BC cycle was 30-32 days.

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting and taking Folate. 

Trying anything new this month? It being our first cycle, I’m just learning as much as I can about this fascinating world of charting and learning about my body. 🙂

Post # 77
1112 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
dumbledoredies :  as good as I can be for 5 dpo. I could use a nap and a cocktail. Have you gotten any testing done?

Post # 78
226 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dumbledoredies :  Yeah, I also try to avoid taking medicine unless I really need it.. and now I can point to an actual reason why, haha.  It was pretty miserable.  Wish I could’ve been one of the women it worked for, but oh well, live and learn.  I also started drinking grapefruit juice, which I’m not sure if it’s doing anything, but at least it tastes good!

Post # 80
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Well I am now officially moving over to NOV.  Its my bday month the big 40.  So with TTC for so many months I tend to lose track and frustrations with trying to live a healthier lifestyle and change many aspects of life for a better chance TTC.  And well hell turning 40, I am escaping to the magical mountains of Colorado.  So I guess I am releved I am not Preggo for the trip.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 39/37

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: Nov. 7th

POAS Date: November 20th

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28

Cycles Trying: to many to count (I think 15 months actually monitoring and took a month off)

BFP Plan BD timing, charting, prenatals, temping, acupuncture, opks, pre-seed)

Trying anything new this month? Just keep on keeping on trying and trying not to get frustrated or give up due to what a long long journey this has been.  And taking a well deserved and overdue vacations.

Post # 81
1449 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
cassandras87 :  Fertility Friend moved my projected period date so I’ll be POAS on the 1st.  Could you change my date please?  

Post # 82
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Ordered pre-seed. I was reading about the importance of CM. Figured may as well try. 

Time is starting to slow down again. The next two weeks are absolutely torture. I feel like it takes forever to get to my fertile window and ovulation and then the first week of the TWW is also terrible. 

Hope everyone is doing well…

Post # 83
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 27/35

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 16

Ovulation Date: not sure since I’m newly off the pill but I would guess around oct 25-27.

POAS Date: November 10th

Usual Cycle Length: 28 on the pill, 32-34 before the pill, 47 first month off the pill (regulating)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Need to still start prenatals. Decided not to chart or stress too much, just BD when we want to. I have been using opk’s for my own knowledge though. Today’s was close to positive but not quite there. 

Trying anything new this month? Taking my prenatals! I’ve been afraid to because of reading of the nausea and sickness it causes but I know I need to get over that.  

Post # 85
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

FF had my O date for Thursday but seems lie I owed early CD11, and I was preparing to do some serious BDing , lol lazy planning I know , . Here’s to praying one of those unprepared BDing did the trick for Nov POAS, that means my date would be earlier. I start testing early anyway so not that it matters haha

Post # 86
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Joining you ladies in November…Let’s hope we all get our BFP !!!!!  

Your age/partner’s age: 32/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

Ovulation Date: Nov. 10th

POAS Date: Nov. 23rd

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 13th

BFP Plan : Temping, prenatals, preseed, opks, and mucinex

Trying anything new this month? Trying the SMEP and going out of town during fertile window!

Post # 87
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
beignetwife :  Not yet. I wanted to give it a few months after my MC to see if anything happened. Obviously nothing has happened yet lol. I’m going to go in January to get looked at. We have to take a month off TTC in January due to a life event next September so it will give me something to focus on and make me feel like I am still doing something. Hoping to get preggo this cycle or next though to avoid it!!

View original reply
epon10642 :  Is grapefruit juice supposed to help? I don’t ever seem to get fertile fluid (which I’m thinking might be my problem) but we use pre-seed. I would love to try something to see if I can’t get more CM naturally.

Post # 88
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi you guys! I’m joining new, this is our first cycle TTC after our 2nd baby. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/34

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cycle day 22

Ovulation Date: Oct 23rd

POAS Date: November 7nd

Usual Cycle Length: 30-34

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): It’s our first cycle, and we couldn’t properly try — but I still have my hopes up!

Trying anything new this month? This is our first month and I am super excited!!!

Post # 89
226 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dumbledoredies :  Grapefruit juice inhibits an enzyme in the liver that is responsible for metabolizing estrogen, which is involved in production of fertile cervical mucus.  Less estrogen metabolism = more estrogen in the body = increased fertile mucus production/duration.  It seems like it doesn’t work for everyone, but I’d definitely look into it — as long as you aren’t taking any drugs that grapefruit interacts with!  Metabolism of certain drugs (benzodiazepines, high blood pressure meds, statins, etc,) is also affected by grapefruit juice, so you have to be careful and maybe check with a doctor if you’re taking any drugs.

Post # 90
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hello bees! I am new to the TTC boards. Had no luck last month, which was also my first cycle trying. The waiting and not knowing were much harder than expected, along with the symptom hunting (I swear my stomach felt different, but pretty sure that was just my brain playing tricks on me…) Glad to be part of this community and have support during all of this!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/30

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD28 of previous cycle (but testing negative and I can feel my period coming…)

Ovulation Date: Nov 12th

POAS Date: Nov 24th

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been temping for most cycles since going off the pill last November and plan to continue. I also just switched from regular multivitamin+folic acid supplement to prenatal vitamins. Hope to BD EOD during fertile window, but I have a work trip from CD13-CD16 which is not great timing… will just BD as much as possible before and after!

Trying anything new this month? Not this month… I will probably give it a few more cycles and then try OPK’s

The topic ‘NOVEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors