November 2017 Mama's!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hope it’s okay that I’m coming over here. I was in the charters group a while ago–like two years ago, almost? But gave up on updating on BFN after BFN, and then gave up trying. But now here I am, and I need friends who are where I am!

How far along are you?: 4w5d

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 16

How many cycles trying? Well….we tried for 18, including stints at two fertility clinics, and then gave up for 5 months. And now here we are.

When did you get your BFP?: this AM! I’m, like, a week late and thought it could be that I was on an antibiotic, which could stall things. Nope. 

Who have you told?: My husband and my Jan 2014 mommy group, plus the other TTC group I’d joined

When do you plan on telling more people? Gotta tell my BFFs soon. My bestest friend has a complicated history with fertility, so I have to do it the right way.

How did you tell your partner? He came down to pee, and I met him in the bathroom. Handed the two tests to him, silently, then started crying. 

Any symptoms yet? Not really. A little cramping, I guess.

What are you most excited about/for? First, getting confirmation at the earliest possibility that everything is healthy in there (i’m old and fat, and I stopped taking my prenatals a few months ago b/c we stopped trying), and then getting to experience all those baby moments all over again. I feel like I wasn’t relaxed enough about my son’s infancy, I want the chance to be more relaxed this time. 

When is your first appt? haven’t called yet, but it’ll probably be that first week of April.

And hi to my friend MrsPuddingFace. So glad you’re here!!!!

Post # 137
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

glimmeringone :  welcome! Congratulations! Message one of us your email address and we can get you added to the secret Facebook group!

Post # 140
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?: 5-6 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: Not sure–waiting for our appointment.

How many cycles trying? 19

When did you get your BFP?: Tuesday

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told?: Our families and closest friends

When do you plan on telling more people? After our first appointment

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped the pregnancy test, a onesie I puff painted that said “promoted to Daddy”, and a “Dada will be your baby’s first word” book in a gift bag with a note.

Any symptoms yet? Tired, heartburn (?–I’ve always struggled with it), mostly just really tired. Never used to take naps and I take a nap on my lunch break in my truck a couple times a week.

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing my husband’s face at our first US

When is your first appt? 3/22

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Most definitely but Darling Husband doesn’t want to. No way could my nerves handle that. LOL

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>

</div>

Post # 141
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Cautiously joining here!

How far along are you?: 3 weeks 5 days 

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 26th

How many cycles trying? 10 months, 2 medicated cycles

When did you get your BFP?: Faint on wondfos Tuesday and Wednesday, FRER on Thursday and Digital today

Who have you told?: My Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? My parents probably this weekend as were supposed to go out to celebrate my birthday and theyll figure something is up when im not drinking and his parents after our first appointment

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up at 5am with the digital test in a box and a born in 2017 onesie

Any symptoms yet? Super thirsty, sore boobs, a little queasy, some mild cramping and a little brown spotting today

What are you most excited about/for? All of it! Can’t wait to hear the heartbeat and see baby for the first time

When is your first appt? Not sure yet, must contact my clinic on Monday as it’s a long weekend here

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out the gender, I have no patience 

Post # 142
807 posts
Busy bee

mrsc0116 :  mrsbays913 :  Congrats guys! Feel free to PM me your email address associated with your facebook account if you want to join our secret facebook group!

Post # 144
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies, excited to get to know you all 💕

How far along are you?: 5.5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: November 15th

How many cycles trying? Surprise, 3rd baby 

When did you get your BFP?: A week and a half ago

Who have you told?: My Darling Husband, mother in law 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably around Easter, 1st appt is April 11th 

How did you tell your partner? I had my son wear a I’m going to be a big brother short 

Any symptoms yet? Bloated and insomnia 

What are you most excited about/for? Baby kicks! 

When is your first appt? April 11th 

Just For Fun: Will you be finding out the gender? Going to be team green this time! Already have a girl and boy 

Post # 145
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi Everyone! SO excited to be here 🙂

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?: 3 weeks and 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: 11/30 based upon O date – Just sneaking into the November Mama’s group!

How many cycles trying? 4 cycles over 7 months – really long cycles

When did you get your BFP?: yesterday!

Who have you told?: My husband and my best friend!

When do you plan on telling more people? We live across the country from friends and family – so we will tell them all as we see them. We may need to figure out a trip home close to 12 weeks to share the news, I’d love to do it in person.

How did you tell your partner? I told him i had an early bday present I couldnt wait to give him, it was a box with 2 onesies and my BFP! 

Any symptoms yet? Just cramping so far! I knew I was pregnant due to lack of symptoms for normal PMS to be honest…

What are you most excited about/for? Raising a family together!

When is your first appt? not sure yet!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? yes despite my husband not being crazy about the idea – i’m a planner!

Post # 146
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?: 5 weeks today

What’s your estimated due date: 11/20

How many cycles trying? 0… we were NTNP this cycle and planned to start actively trying next cycle… surprise! 🙂 

When did you get your BFP?: Last week (3/15) after being one day late

Who have you told?: Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? We will probably tell family around 8-10 weeks and friends closer to 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I asked him to get me a glass of wine with dinner and I had taped a note on it that said “Off limits for the next 9 months!”.  He didn’t see it until I pointed it out though haha.  His expression was priceless, it was unexpected because we hadn’t actively started trying yet but we are so happy! 

Any symptoms yet? Just mild nausea/loss of appetite but nothing major! 

What are you most excited about/for? Feeling the baby move! 

When is your first appt? 3/30… going to be the longest wait ever! 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out for sure!

Post # 147
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hi ladies! So excited to be joining this boar.d

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?: 4w1d

What’s your estimated due date: November 26th!

How many cycles trying? 10 cycles. We got pregnant and miscarried our first at 7.5 weeks, that was last July. It has been ten cycles since then.

When did you get your BFP?: Friday the 17th! on 10 DPO. Still don’t believe it.

Who have you told?: Husband, bff, and my parents. Told my parents because last time I called my mom in tears telling her “I’ve just had a miscarriage and I want some emotional support.” This time I told her the day after I found out.

When do you plan on telling more people? After we see the heartbeat…and still plan to wait past first tri or longer for work.

How did you tell your partner? The test looked negative at first and I SOBBED in the bathroom (that should have been clue one). Then I went to throw it out and realized it had the faintest line imaginable. I’ve taken a few more since then, they are still faint but def there!

Any symptoms yet? Lots of cramping/achy tummy. Sore boobs. Very teary-eyed during sad shows. Nothing else yet!

What are you most excited about/for? Experiencing this with my husband–I’m a little older and we are so ready.

When is your first appt? I had a beta drawn today (3/20, on my request) just to confirm that the faint lines are not a chemical. Our first appt is April 17th. I’m so damn nervous about another miscarriage but also really feel confident in this pregnancy…*shrug*

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out!

Post # 150
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi Bees!

So excited to be joining in!!

I’ve PM’d someone to join the FB group but haven’t heard so I’ll message someone else too!

How far along are you?: 4w1d

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 28th

How many cycles trying? Just shy of 2 years!

When did you get your BFP?: 13DPO – the day before my 30th bday! Wasn’t going to test as was certain I was getting AF.

Who have you told?: Husband, pastor, BFF & one other friend as we have been on this long fertility journey together and so she knew I was going to get a + or another – on my bday.

When do you plan on telling more people? Plan on telling our parents and maybe siblings at 8 weeks which will be just after our first ultrasound and during Easter.. we will probably host an Easter Sunday lunch seeing as we host everything anyways!

How did you tell your partner? I had purchased a little onesie that says ‘love you forever’ when we started TTC in May 2015. I put it in one pocket and the test in my other pocket and walked up to him and gave him the onesie. He just looked at it shocked and when he looked up at me I gave him the test. He had instant tears, it was the best!

Any symptoms yet? Very sore boobs, sore body in general, especially back, not much appetite, wee-ing a lot.

What are you most excited about/for? Our first ultrasound in 21 days – so excited. And telling my parents that they are going to become grandparents, I am so looking forward to that moment.

When is your first appt? Saw my GP and had bloodwork done 2 days ago – waiting for a call with the results. Have my first OB appointment on 12 April.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? – Team Green if we can help it!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors