November 2017 Mama's!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 152
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

<article id=”post-10535695″ class=”post board” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 11px; padding: 0px 0px 12px; max-height: 1000000px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: #c7c2c2; line-height: 18px; font-size: 15px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div id=”board-post-id-136″ class=”boards-post-number” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 11px; color: #7a7a7a; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>

How far along are you?: 6w4d

What’s your estimated due date: Nov 11

How many cycles trying? Four. Years. One round of trigger plus Femara 2.5 years ago and then just not using protection because, well, the RE didn’t know what was wrong so we thought, “It ain’t happening!”

When did you get your BFP?: 3/10  did not expect it in the slightest. I was on Prozac and Vyvanse and I was three days late so I said, meh, what the hell. I’ll test just in case. Shock of a lifetime right there.

Who have you told?: entirely too many people. I didn’t intend to, but it just pops out my mouth  

When do you plan on telling more people? As long as the ultrasound goes well Friday, we’ll tell more people  

How did you tell your partner? I called him and said, “Don’t panic, but I just took a pregnancy test and it’s positive. BUTITSEXPIREDSOITCANTBERIGHT.” …it was right.  

Any symptoms yet? Cramping, nausea/gagging in the morning, boobs that are incredibly sore, sore ab muscles, SO MUCH FATIGUE! 

What are you most excited about for/about? Honestly? I’m not sure. Being pregnant was so far out of my realm of possibility that it still doesn’t feel all that real…

When is your first appt? I’ve gone for two draws already with my RE since I’m not exactly a normal case  I go for my first ultrasound Friday

</div>
</article>

Post # 154
6945 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? – According to an online calculator I”m 4w2d

What is your estimated due date? – Based on my LMP, it’s November 29th. Based on conception it’s December 1st (so I might be rolling over to the Dec. group).

How many cycles trying? – This was 10

When did you get your BFP? – I got squinters 3/24, and positive on FRER & Digital on 3/25

Who have you told? – So far only one of my BFF’s. Planning on telling Darling Husband tonight.

When do you plan on telling more people? – I have no idea. I might tell a couple of close friends after our first appointment, but I won’t announce until at least 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? – He doesn’t know yet! Just got my positive this morning, and he’s been ot of town for work. My plan is to tell him tonight – I’m going to bake his favorite cake with a pink layer and blue layer. See how long it takes him to notice.

Any symptoms yet? – Lately I’ve felt gross after each meal that I eat, especially if I get too full. I’ve also had a stuffy head and this morning felt a little nausea.

What are you most excited about? – Honestly….everything. It’s still not real, it hasn’t sunk in yet. I’m excited to finally be a part of the club. Darling Husband and I have been together longest out of any of our friends (by a good 10 years). All of our friends our age are done having kids, and those who are younger than us already have at least 1-2 out of the way. It’s a really lonely place to be in, espeically when you’re struggling to get pregnant.

When is your first appt? – Don’t know yet! Just got a positive this morning so planning to call in a couple of days.

Post # 155
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

starfish0116 :  CONGRATS!!! Looks like we’re due around the same time (I’m Nov 26 by LMP so may roll into Dec too). When is your first appt? Mine is April 17th and I am so impatient I can’t see straight. 

Post # 156
6945 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

winterash :  Thank you!! Congrats to you too! I’ll be calling today to set up the first appointment. I just got my offical BFP Friday, and waited to surprise Darling Husband when he got home that night. OMG the thought of having to wait until April 17th to get an appointment…I might die!! lol

Post # 157
807 posts
Busy bee

winterash :   starfish0116 :  Congrats! Please PM me if you’d like to join the private facebook group (I’ll just need your email associated with your facebook account, or a link to your facebook page). Even if you may be december babies  🙂 (I’m technically due 10.28, but I hang out with the Nov mamas 🙂 )

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors