November 2017 POAS part 3

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
171 posts
Blushing bee

tiffanybruiser :  I’m 11 dpo/possibly 12 today. I am going off a positive opk and symptoms, though, not temping

MsPlucky :  thanks for the peace of mind. Going to try to test on Sunday and skip tomorrow. … but as I am a poas addict, I most likely sucuumb tomorrow lol

Post # 212
7669 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

cadillacbesos :  gotcha – well I think your lines look great for 11/12dpo, esp on the FRER! 

Post # 213
2092 posts
Buzzing bee

mrscorgi :  Thanks, lady! Hoping our BFP’s come soon!!

amanda1988 :  Well from your lips to God’s ears!! Maybe this next month will be our month, too! 

Post # 214
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

tiffanybruiser :   cadillacbesos :   ladycomfypants :  thanks guys. I think I was just spoiled by the bfp at 9dpo in the summer and now I feel super disappointed. My app is telling me to expect AF sometime between Sunday and Tues so I guess I’ll know more then. On the plus side, one of the amazing bee mom’s from my November 2015 group is mailing me all her extra hpts, so I’m excited to get that package 🙂

Post # 215
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

mrscorgi :  in the same position as you right now! Having pos opks (still) but hoping I don’t O for at least another day or so!!! I wish I started them sooner so I’d know what my normal positive looks like lol (as in if my lines are strong leading up in the days before…) cause it’s so dang early. Oh well. I’m hoping Darling Husband can make it home before he goes out tonight so we can BD just in case 😬 …. possible chance for when he gets home but I may be in bed by then. 

Post # 216
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Do you guys start OPKs earlier than your FW as opposed to when you think you would ovulate just in case? My ovia app was pretty accurate last month but I didnʻt get OPKʻs until my FW and this month I am prepared.

Post # 218
7669 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

danakxox :  I start using them once a day when I first notice EWCM, which is usually around day 8 or 9. When I feel like O is impending (usually day 11ish), I crank it up to 2 or 3 OPKs a day (3 is overkill but I can’t control myself).

ETA: The first cycle that I used them though I started sooner – pretty soon after AF ended actually cause I had no idea what to expect and didn’t want to miss my surge. But now that I’ve used them a few times I feel confident that I can wait until EWCM appears to start busting through em.

Post # 219
1308 posts
Bumble bee

amanda1988 : tiffanybruiser :  never felt EWCM but I donʻt stick my finger up there :/ I should! last cycle  (first one off the pill) was 35 days so I ovulated around CD20 but I was a total noob and just got lucky catching that O. On the pill my cycles were 28 days so Iʻm wearing of resorting back to that and missing my FW altogether. Tomorrw is CD11, I might start then just in case.

Post # 221
7669 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

danakxox :  Lol I stick my finger up there all the time during the FW…I have no shame at this point. Also, Too Much Information, but I’ve found the best time to notice EWCM is right after a Bridesmaid or Best Man. Anyway, if I were you I’d start with the OPKs tomorrow on CD11 just to be safe.

FYI, my first cycle off the pill lasted 32 days. Since then they’ve been 24, 26, and 26 days (and I think the current one will be about 27 days). So yours might be shorter this time…. I think it’s pretty common to have a longer-than-usual cycle when you first come off the pill.

Post # 222
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m out! AF arrived today. Left me with an 11 day L.P. (by OPK’s), not sure what to think of that?!
Feel a bit gutted, our timing was perfect this month, kinda had myself convinced this would be it after the MMC in Sept.
Anyway, on to December! GL everyone who’s left and congrats to all the BFP’s!!

Post # 223
1308 posts
Bumble bee

amanda1988 :  Thanks! I think I will. I have a lot of LH in my system at all times I think. Iʻve never gotten a stark white LH, and even had pretty good lines before AF well after O in my 2ww so I may have to be weary of false positives which I wasnʻt even aware of last cycle. I got digital O testers this cycle if I get a positive LH strip.

Post # 225
1308 posts
Bumble bee

tiffanybruiser :  thatʻs so helpful! Iʻll test tonight (CD10) in case itʻs a fluke short month. Fiance and I are back to super lovey dovey so Iʻm hoping heʻll be more apt to BD when I need to this month 😉 FX

MrsDD :  so sorry doll 🙁 enjoy a glass of wine and FX for a xmas babe <3 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors