(Closed) November 2017 POAS part 3

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 903
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I read recently that the average percentage of couples that concieve per month (while timing BD to coincide with FW) is 38%. Seems we’re right around that percentage on this board, interesting! I also read that 68% of couples concieve within three months. I don’t know how I feel about that stat!

Post # 907
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i think today is the last day of november no? I just did that “30 days….” rhyme lol. Means I can justify getting an xmas tree tomorrow!

Post # 910
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Ahh need some help I was going to test tomorrow … I think I’m 10 dpo or 11 dpo and had some pink cm is this possible implantation or is it way to late for that ? 

Post # 911
2987 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
amanda1988 :  looks like AF spotting for me, rolling over into Dec

Post # 913
2987 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I don’t know, 11dpo today. No cramping, but that’s normal for me. Temping would be really helpful right now, I’m excited to get my thermometer lol. BFN on IC today, I figured I’d only use a FRER if late this cycle because of all the stress, just so unlikely.

Post # 914
57 posts
Worker bee

I can’t believe tomorrow is the 1st of December! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ This month flew by, for me at least. 

I saw my Gyno. today. She prescribed me Provera for 10 days. I’m nervous about taking it. She didn’t do blood work or anything to confirm I wasn’t pregnant.. 

I don’t feel pregnant though. And my temps/OPK’s don’t look like I ovulated this month.. So pretty sure I’m not pregnant, but would have felt better knowing for sure. Ugh. Anyone else taken Provera? I’m not sure what to expect. Today is CD 63. 

See you guys on the December board ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 915
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
amanda1988 :  very good points. I have heard elsewhere it’s closer to 30% with good timing and 20% including everyone TTC that month so I’ll choose to believe those stats instead! 

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors