(Closed) November 2017 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 751
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I feel you a bit. making sure we BD at the right times is stressful AF. chilling in the TWW is not bad. I”m not stressing about baby sauce or catching the o day. but as soon as they come out with earlier and better tests iʻll be buying them in builk cuz 14 days is a long time to be symptom spotting.

View original reply
nursebee22 :  weʻll have to post selfies of us with a glass of wine when that AF arrives 😛

Post # 752
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  yeah that’s true–I am always eager for the next cycle!

Post # 753
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
nursebee22 :  
View original reply
danakxox :  also 11 dpo BNF on wondfo this am. Cramping/twinges and a fullness feeling in the pelvis, no other symptoms.  Difficulty sleeping during this TWW… maybe work stress though.  FX for both of you.

Post # 754
1281 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
anev : full disclosure iʻve been testing on OPKʻs since 7dpo at first pee every AM to gauge hormone levels and although i get both lines, theyʻre faint and i know how dark they can be around my o time (when theyʻre supposed to be) so iʻm less than hopeful that a hcg test would turn up anything. itʻs my cowardly way of testing without actually testing. 

iʻm also suddenly a morning person this week. like fly out of bed super motivated when my alarm goes off. the other morning i was up 2hrs before my alarm cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. too bad we couldnʻt pick and choose the good symptoms to keep haha

Post # 755
508 posts
Busy bee

Now trying to make myself feel better by reading about people who got a BFN on 11dpo and BFP after… And I did the same thing last cycle too. I’m just delusional basically.

Although I didn’t get a positive with my ectopic until a few days after my “period” came. However that happens

Post # 756
1041 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I agree. I like my period because there is no stress. FW I’m constantly panicking I’m not BDing enough and constantly pawing my husband. TWW is less stressful but then I overanalyse every twinge and normal thing my body is doing. Like my husband will be making bacon and I’ll be like “DO YOU SMELL BACON? I SMELL BACON. MY SENSE OF SMELL IS AMAZING. I MUST BE PREGNANT I AM PRACTICALLY SUPER HUMAN NOW”

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I feel ya. I’m always looking past where I am now. I’m one of those people who does the math of when our future child would be born each cycle and what kind of cutesy announcements we could do. I use pinterest as that outlet pinning any and all adorable baby announcements. These boards help keep me a little more grounded. It’s hard not to obsess over this shit

Post # 757
2275 posts
Buzzing bee

DH has been a trooper this month so far, I told him we were going to BD every day during my FW… and so for 7 days in a row, he has not put up a fight at all! But I’m such a nerd, I felt my CM start to change mid day today to more “watery” and so I texted him to tell him that his duties are not done yet! I had a positive OPK on CD9, then nothing… no temp rises or CM… but now I am CD11 and starting to see some changes and our timing will be really good this month– plus with the new preseed, I think it’s our best timing yet.

So– moral of the story is– hopes are already up going into TWW, and it will prob result in disappointment down the road haha

Post # 758
1281 posts
Bumble bee

I have all the cute holiday announcements planned out for the next year thanks to pinterest! the asshole side of me secretly wants an aprils fools baby announcement just cuz of the fakey jerks like YOU WILL NEVER KNOW muahahahha jk but hopefully the universe swats me down.

View original reply
nursebee22 :  i am also this person. 11dpo NEGATIVE BUT STILL BFP?!?!?!?!??!! but really i wanna try to hold out until i run out of opkʻs (tues?) so Iʻll get AF and move on to a clean slate since I jsut got off the pill this month so i know things were haywire.

Post # 759
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I bought 3 seattle sounders’ onesies last night. :-X

DH loves the sounders and I’m hoping next time we get a BFP I can let him know by giving him those onesies.  Not sure if I’d do it though–part of me is terrified I’ll give him the onesies and then it’ll be another CP anyway.  So maybe i’ll give it to him as an xmas gift.

Rawr I dont know.

Post # 760
7425 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  “DO YOU SMELL BACON? I SMELL BACON. MY SENSE OF SMELL IS AMAZING. I MUST BE PREGNANT I AM PRACTICALLY SUPER HUMAN NOW”

lololololol

This was 100% me during the last tww, except with cat shit. Yes, cat shit. Our cat Steve took a rank shit around 6 or 7dpo while we were home, and I thought I was going to puke from the stench of it…..which obviously meant I was pregnant. Except that DH was also about to puke. But he has a sharper sense of smell than I do normally anyway so that didn’t mean anything, I was pregnant AF. Except for the fact that I wasn’t, not even a little bit. 

Post # 761
1281 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  aww thatʻs so cute! i was looking at the “dude youʻre gonna be a dad!” book or a “drinking for 3” shirt for Fiance. iʻm trying to hold out but the “itʻs not if, itʻs when!” devil on my shoulder doesnʻt help haha

Post # 762
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

also.. this is happening outside.  In seattle.  In early november. WTF??

notice the blooming camelias and (if you look v. closely) you may see the irises that have sprouted all through the flower garden.. because this fall has been SO WARM so far.   WTF!!

Post # 763
7425 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
amanda1988 :  wow that is kind of stunningly beautiful though! The combination of bright leaves, flowers, and……….snow. Like a fairytale.

Post # 764
1281 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  holy crap thatʻs  beautiful!! take lots of pics for us

Post # 765
1041 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I would give him the onesie… I too went crazy last cycle and bought the cutest onesie in the whole world that read “So I’m told I like hockey”. My little brother played professional hockey and we had a huge hockey family growing up. I NEEDED TO HAVE IT. I am now just waiting for the moment I can present it to my brother to tell him he’s an uncle. $10? Petty change for this gift from god. 😉

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  HAHAHAHA cat shit. Yes. Everyone know if you’re not pregnant it’s practically scentless. Damn, I love knowing I’m not the only one. I have talked myself into some seriously crazy stuff and stretched many non-pregnancy symptoms into “well, I  must be pregnant”

ETA: this was my neighbourhood this morning. Don’t feel too bad. 

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors