(Closed) November 2017 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
amanda1988 :  that’s pretty! I’m from Minnesota and it’s snowing here too but the snow isnt sticking and everything is all brown 😑

Post # 767
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  wow!

Side note: do any of you play geogeussr? I f’n love that game. I happen to be super good at it too.  (High score 24,987 baby.  If you play it you’ll know thats super good.)  

Sorry *so* off topic–just that pic of tiggersmitts neighborhood made me think of it.  The game is all about being dropped in random roads anywhere in the world and you have to figure out exactly where you are.

FWIW when I play it it helps me not think about TTC…

Post # 768
508 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  sounds interesting! I’m gonna download it!

Currently reading up on the ins and outs of temping… thinking maybe I’ll try to figure it out for next cycle even though it may be hard/impossible with me working 7pm-7am three nights a week….

Post # 769
1041 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Hahahah well if you get dropped on my road now you’ll know 😉 😉

And I don’t play, but that’s a good idea to have an outlet that’s different than these boards. I just suck at games. I should look and see if there is something else out there… 

Post # 770
2275 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  SO pretty, I love Seattle.

Post # 771
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
nursebee22 :  I wanna start temping next month too. I tested here and there this month just whenever I thought about it and it was kinda cool seeing the temps rise and fall. Nothing could be interpreted cuz they werenʻt taken regularly but i have a feeling theyʻd tell me a lot.

Post # 772
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
nursebee22 :  
View original reply
TiggersMitts :  it’s 100% online, just google geoguessr.  You dont even need to make an account unless you want them to track your scores.  This game is mostly detective work–you walk along this street (it’s all using google street view) till you find road signs and then you have to figure out where in the world you are.  There is no time limit so you can keep walking and getting more “clues” (road signs) until you’re sure.  Sometimes though, like in rural Russia, that strategy doesn’t work very well.

Post # 773
1041 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  This sounds good for your brain! Can you play it on your phone or is it impossible?

Post # 774
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  you *can* but it’s not easy.  The part wehre you walk around and look at road signs is fine, but then it comes time to open up the world map and find where you are.  99% of the time you’re in some small town and evne if you know the name of that town and even the highway to look for it can take a while so the bigger the screen the bigger the area you can look at while zoomed in enough to see town names.  E.g. yesterday I *knew* I had to be in Finland–I recognized a few of the major cities that were a few hundred km away (in general, as a tip, look for any city that is over 150miles/km away–it’s almost surely a big enough city you can find it on a map if you’re looking at the right country) and, since i found 3 major cities, I could even triangulate where I had to be more or less… but it still took ~20 minutes of slowly looking over the map to find the exact town and intersection I was looking for.

I think I find the game especially pleasing while dealing with TTC frustration because it’s the opposite of TTC–if you spend enough time and effort you *WILL* get it right.  Sometimes it may be super hard, but you’re never powerless.. (except for that one time that the google car apparently did the whole thing at NIGHT so it was pitch black everywhere lol.)

Post # 776
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Argh so how much bleeding can be considered implantation? I think AF is coming super early (due in 4 days)  🙁 we had such good timing, and I’ve been so regular  this blows. 

Post # 777
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
anev : my implantation bleeding felt like.. like an itty-bitty waterballoon with pink water popped inside of me–not in that I felt the bleeding happen but it was surprising how suddenly i went from not having blood to an hour later having a ton. I somehow didn’t wet my panties but I totally needed a few TPs to fully wipe it up–there was a lot of it.  More than I’ve ever had when spotting. 

I continued to have a little bit of pink in my wipes until I went to bed, so for the next 6 hours or so, but it was no longer this big slippery mess waiting for me.

Post # 778
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
amanda1988 :  thank you for the detail (it was not Too Much Information lol). Mine is very similar, it was A LOT more than I was expecting, didn’t feel the bleeding then there was a lot of EWCM with some dark brown almost red streaks, definitely took a few TPs to wipe. Nothing in my undies. Normally AF would start with a trickle of brown definitely no EWCM texture normally.

It’s super weird, I’m not going to hold my breath, but your description definitely helps … as mine is much more like that than my regular AF (I have never had AF early before either, but at O I had pain for 24 h so maybe my cysts are back and messed with my cycle)?

Post # 779
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
anev :  i was so sure it meant AF had come super early, because it was sooo much more than i expected.  Your description sounds promising tbh.  Just see what happens.. from waht I’ve read implantation bleeding doesn’t tend to go on for long.  There are always exceptions, but for most women it’s over by the next day.

Post # 780
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
anev :  FWIW I got my bfp the evening after my implantation bleeding.  I think i actually implanted the day BEFORE i bled, based on my temps.. it just took a while for the burrowing to “pop” whatever bled I guess..

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors