(Closed) November 2017 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 781
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Pretty sure weddingbee ate my last post.

View original reply
nursebee22 :  I also really want to try temping, but I figured my schedule would mess it up too much (emergency veterinarian, work some nights). I find it so interesting!

View original reply
amanda1988 :  ps your yard is gorgeous.  We’ll see how the bleeding goes, it was so shocking (and disappointing) to see it randomly when I wasn’t expecting it until tues night. I’ve been stark white on wondfos though…

Post # 782
9387 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
anev :  implantation bleeding means you *just* implanted in the last day or two I’d assume.. so it makes sense the wondfos wouldn’t show up yet!

Post # 783
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
anev :  tuesday night would have been about 8dpo if youʻre 11dpo now and they say the ideal day to implant is around 9dpo so youʻre right in there!

Post # 784
17 posts
Newbee

I’m currently 6 days before my expected period and I’m dying to POAS.  Trying to hold out a few more days.. It’s so difficult!!

Post # 785
1281 posts
Bumble bee

I better not cramp during AF next week. I have been cramping since o day 11 days ago, Iʻm so over it.

Post # 786
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
amanda1988 :  well there goes my life. I just started playing and this is oddly relaxing lol I’ll be wasting time over there pretty often I can tell. 

Post # 787
2570 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
hunnybunny17 :  haha welcome to the addiction. I’ve been POAS daily for the last 3 days… I originally was going to wait until Monday 😂

View original reply
danakxox :  I’m cramping a lot right now, which is unusual for me to get more than “twinge”. This is such a roller coaster. Now I’m hopeful, but still really apprehensive because I was shocked from the bleeding/EWCM (if there hadn’t of been the brown almost red colour I would have thought I was near o again). And omg I feel so bloated.

Im so thankful for all the support from you bees though. FX for everyone!!!

Post # 788
1281 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
anev :  this is my first month off the pill so iʻm blaming it all on confused hormones. AF regulated immediately upon stopping last time so Iʻm hopeful sheʻll be right on time and will right things.

I dont wanna add to your madness but i read brown is REALLY good, better than red. And creamy cm. 

FX for you!! 

what month ttc is this for you? Iʻʻm on my first and iʻm already insane.

YES! I would be soooooo lost without all you bees. 

Post # 789
7425 posts
Busy Beekeeper

well just sitting here at CD 2 with a large glass of wine, wishing I could pee on something. Or at least analyze my chart, or symptom spot! anythinggggggggg. 

AF is still going relatively strong. Usually she would have all but run out by now. I wonder if my cycle will be different due to AF’s vengeance this time. The past two cycles have been identical…2-day puny AF, O on CD13, then a 13 day LP. Anyone notice if a heavier/longer AF delays O at all?

Post # 790
2466 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  cheers!!! 🍷 

Im having a nice big glass (or 2) as well. I’ve slept like SHIT for a few days and I’m tired so I really wanna sleep in tomorrow and not temp for one day….I’ll be 8dpo and this is the last of our wine, won’t buy any more so I figure it might f*ck with my temps anyways so I’ll skip a day lol 

Post # 791
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
jpbee :  bah.  No I’m not temping this cycle.  Work has been super stressful this past couple months, so I took the last 2 cycles off from tracking completely, and this month I started using OPKs again, but I had a weird major brain fart, I got negatives CD 14 and 15, forgot to take one on 16 (yeah, I got nothin) and then I had negatives 17 & 18 and for some reason my brain had a dumb and I was like “well 16 was probably when I would have had my +, so I can stop testing” because the last 3 cycles that I tracked, I ovulated CD 17. But now I’m thinking it was probably closer to CD 20-22 that I ovulated.  

Post # 792
1923 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Im curious has anyone heard of ovulation bleeding, or have had ovulation bleeding/spotting. I could have sworn i saw the slightest bit of pinkish CM yesterday (and technically i tend to ovulate around this time). But me and DH havent BD at all this cycle since i have been off AF (so i cant expect it to be implantation). Maybe i was seeing things, but im still curious if this is a thing. I hear more about implantation bleeding then i do ovulation bleeding. But ive read slight spotting can indicate a strong ovulation, but since im not temping this month i have no clue… i keep telling myself to start temping each cycle, but keep forgetting.. ugh..

Post # 795
2570 posts
Sugar bee

So… another bit of bleeding was noticed right before bed, then nothing overnight and so far nothing this am (I get to be at work at 7 am on a Saturday… not thrilling).  I brought AF supplies to work just in case, but I’m starting to get hopeful that I’m not out yet. I read on google last night that the bleeding early could be AF if I had an anovulatory cycle … with history of cysts and a lot more pain that normal at o it might be that. Although the cysts haven’t caused any issue or pain for at least 4 years and were considered resolved by ultrasound at one point. I guess I could have developed more.

View original reply
danakxox :  this is our second cycle, had my mirena removed before AF in Sept.  I did okay this cycle keeping myself from symptom spotting until 6dpo but by 9dpo I started feeling cramping in my pelvis.  I keep checking my boobs to feel if they are sore. Nope. Good luck to you my friend got pregnant right after stopping the pill (didn’t even have an AF), FX for you.

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  you seemed to have gotten your wish of more “violent” AF. Enjoy the wine, I’ll have some tomorrow night after work if my POAS tomorrow is still stark white.

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors