(Closed) November 2017 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 796
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I POAS this morning at 10 DPO. It was stark white. AF isn’t due till Tuesday so I’m not counting myself out yet. But if AF shows up i might try temping next month. If we don’t get a BFP next month we are taking 2-3 months off because my husband is a farmer and having a baby during harvest isn’t ideal for us.

Post # 797
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
mrschubbybear :  Thank you and happy early birthday to you too! I hope we get our BFPs soon. So grateful for these boards through a bit of a difficult journey x

Post # 798
7425 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
anev :  Lol yes…what a sick thing to wish for eh? But I trust that since the universe granted my wish for a violent AF this cycle, it will also grant my wish for a mighty blastocyst.

Your symptoms sound super promising. My fingers are crossed for you!

Post # 799
2965 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Kslim13 :  I occasionally will get ovulation spotting but it’s just a brown tinge to my discharge normally. 

Post # 800
2965 posts
Sugar bee

Well there’s this.  Now to wait and see if the line gets any darker because with both of my chemicals I got a line about like this and it never progressed.  It doesn’t really look like it in the pic but it’s definitely very pink in person. At what point do you think it would come up positive on a digital? (ps I hate how hard it is to photograph a line that is a lighter one.  Always looks way less impressive on the screen lol)

Post # 802
1423 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I’m pretty proud of myself. I started temping maybe the week before the end of my last cycle just to get myself used to it and it’s really not as bad as I thought. I’m pretty good at getting back to sleep right after. I have to do it earlier than I usually wake up because I tend to wake up when dh leaves for work so I temp at 5:15 everyday but it’s not so bad. Chart isn’t showing anything too exciting yet but I’ll probably ovulate around 19th-22nd. Starting SMEP again from tomorrow. May the odds be ever in our favour lol and anyone trying to bd that much… 

Post # 803
1423 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
MrsWhitneyC2015 :  those look good to me…. what dpo are you? Fingers crossed!

Post # 805
7096 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Hopefully you can give him one before Xmas!  I haven’t been on here in so long, because WB wasn’t letting me reply to anyone and it wasn’t giving me any of the functions about the comment box… it was so frustrating.  I woke up this morning worried I might have missed something!  It sounds like you’ll be entering your TWW soon.  My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Post # 806
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
MrsWhitneyC2015 :  I can definitely see something on the FRER..how many DPO now?

For the record, I tested Oct. 31 on a clinical guard and got nothing, or maybe I threw it out too soon but it looked so stark white. The next day it was positive on multiple brands of tests.

Post # 807
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Ahhhhh!!! I’ve posted on other threads about how the last few months I wasn’t cycling after coming off the pill and have had a lot of side effects of low oestrogen. I’ve been using OPKs for about a month and they’ve always been stark white until today! I was away for work this week so my last test was from 4 days ago. I know this one is still negative but to actually see a second line there I couldn’t stop crying. It gives me hope my body is getting back on track again. The last few months have been such an emotional mindfuck I needed this for my sanity. I might be able to officially join the POAS rollcall soon!!

Post # 809
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Aw thanks 🙂 I know I’m being super lame but it’s a small victory in the right direction.

Sorry to deviate from this thread slightly but to give some perspective, these pics are from 5 months ago just before coming off the pill and then one week ago so I was feeling really desperate. At least now my bald patch seems more tolerable if my body is starting to come around!

Post # 810
2965 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  
View original reply
Mls1988 :  I have no idea how many DPO. I screwed up my tracking this month. Anywhere from 10-18 I’m gonna say. My previous positive tests that were a similar darkness (a little darker) were at 13 and 15 dpo, so my best guess is around 12?

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors