(Closed) November 2017 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 811
9536 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

DrCrazyCat :  its huge. don’t apologize for it. I hope you ovulate soon and are pregnant before you ever even get your period. you deserve an easy go at this after that loooong wait for your body to come off the pill and start producing it’s own estrogen.

Post # 812
1973 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

MrsWhitneyC2015 :  Congrats bee! FX it gets darker over the next few days.

Post # 813
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hey ladies, finally able to roll call after a MMC in September. Got a positive OPK today (CD14) which is actually quite unusual for me, I’ve never got a positive before CD 18/19 before. Must be the miscarriage altering things slightly. Anyway, baby dust to everyone!!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/36

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD14

Ovulation Date: probably tomorrow – got a positive OPK today

POAS Date: around the 19th but it’s unlikely I’ll be able to wait that long

Usual Cycle Length: 32 days, but I normally ovulate around CD19, not CD15 like this cycle

Cycles Trying: 1st after a MMC in Spetember

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): SMEP, vit b6, zinc

Trying anything new this month?

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are your top 3 vacation destinations you hope to visit someday? South Africa, Peru, Iceland

Post # 814
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

DrCrazyCat :  omg what a nightmare! I hope that sticky bean comes soon you so deserve an easy go

MrsWhitneyC2015 :  those lines look beautiful to me but I totally understand the hesitation. My fingers and toes are crossed. 

My 2ww hangover is on 12dpo. Had the tiniest bit of wine last night and was drunk, gave my mom the keys and could smell everything all day.

I feel so good for the first hour of waking up and then I just crash into this hole of hangover feeling I can’t shake. My opks aren’t darkening so there’s nothing going on with my hormone levels apparently but they’re keeping my sanity. My temps are super high tho back up in the 99.3/4’s. I’ve been avoiding all pain killers to cope in fear of disrupting a bean so AF the witch better fly a lil faster so I can be sure and drug myself appropriately. I’m giving her 2 more days before I bust out a hcg cheapie. 

Post # 815
452 posts
Helper bee

danakxox :  girl I don’t know how you haven’t tested yet!

Post # 816
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I couldn’t resist taking a digital this afternoon, and after I dipped it I was like ‘bah this is stupid, lines too light it’s gonna tell me no, I’m gonna be upset. Stupid. Why would you waste this test, it’s like $20’ 

apparently I was wrong. And even if it turns out to be another chemical.

Today this is my BFP. 

The topic ‘November 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors