November 2018 Babies and Mommas!

posted 7 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
575 posts
Busy bee

Oh my gosh look at all these BFPS! YAY! Congrats bees!

Post # 152
1890 posts
Buzzing bee

So fingers crossed here, going in for my beta results this afternoon. A little skiddish since last cycle/CP my betas fell from 22 to 11 and my lines stopped progressing on the FRER. This cycle, the lines look great but I am still a little anxious and want to see/hear some good news surrounding this. I don’t think I could emotionally handle with much dignity some bad news!

Post # 153
9649 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

fromatoz :  you’ve got this babe. Your lines are solid and so are you. <3 you’re gonna get great news, I can feel it

Post # 154
575 posts
Busy bee

fromatoz :  Fingers and toes crossed! Keep us posted.

Post # 155
1890 posts
Buzzing bee

Well I updated the other threads but not this one– betas came back good! 35(10 dpo) to 136(12dpo)! They said to come back in a couple weeks for my ultrasound and see ya then! Decided to stop taking pregnancy tests for a little while because I think it just causes more anxiety than relief.

What symptoms is everyone else having?

So far, some boob tendernees, acne, tired, feeling a little hot, and on/off cramping

Also, my due date got moved to Nov 22– which is Thanksgiving day haha. Should make for an interesting dinner 🙂

Post # 156
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

fromatoz :  I certainly don’t mind seeing this update again, because it’s wonderful to see! 

I took two more tests this morning to see if the lines progressed and am feeling a lot better now that they have gotten stronger. I think I’ll step away from the tests now until my first appointment this coming Monday. 

As for symptoms: I started getting continuous stomach rumbles and some discomfort yesterday afternoon. I woke up at like 4 am this morning and couldn’t get to sleep again until 6, and had to go down and eat a banana because I suddenly felt so hungry/thirsty. Some dull cramping here and there.

A thanksgiving baby would be exciting! “Please pass the stuffing, and then grab the hospital bag. There’s another little turkey on the way” Cornucopia newborn pictures? 

I had a wild dream last night that I gave birth, but it was to a kitten instead of a baby. I was trying to figure out how to nurse her but I wasn’t producing milk and she was crying, and I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to feed her and that people would think we just adopted a kitten and wouldn’t realize that she was ours. The worry dreams begin early, apparently. 

Post # 157
495 posts
Helper bee

YAYYYYYYYY Welcome all new bees!!!! 

Post # 158
495 posts
Helper bee

fromatoz :  I am 6 weeks 2 days and only sore boobs ….no fatigue, vomitting, etc but I do take magnesium and vitamin b6 which are both supposed to combat that (But who knows everyone is different???).  I just had my betas done and I went from 9000 to 20,000 so I have been eagerly awaiting feeling sick!!!!! I hope it comes soon.  I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week 

Post # 159
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m still waiting for my first beta back (hopefully I’ll have them by tomorrow). 

Ive been having soreness in my breasts, nausea in the morning (until I eat) and twinges in my lower abs.

Post # 160
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?

6 weeks 4 days

Estimated due date?

November 2nd

What # baby is this for you?

How many cycles trying?

Two years worth!

When did you get your BFP?

February 24th

Who have you told?

Everyone and their mother 

When do you plan to tell other people?

Already have 

How did you tell your partner?

i called him immediately because I couldn’t believe it 

Any symptoms?

sore breasts occasional upset stomach

What are you most excited about?

becoming a Mom FINALLY

When is your first appointment?

yesterday!

Are you planning to find out the gender?

absolutely! 

Post # 161
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day 

Estimated due date? 11/20/18 

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? 2 months since taking a break after 10 months of trying

When did you get your BFP? at 9 DPO last Thursday evening

Who have you told? just hubby and I for now…we’ve have 2 chemicals in the past so we are getting betas done 

When do you plan to tell other people? God willing everything goes well we will tell our parents on easter and everyone else around 14 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I just yelled . for him to come in from shoveling snow and showed him the test, after trying for so long there was no way I could wait to do something cute 

Any symptoms? tender breasts, increased appetite, sensitive bottom teeth, and slight fatigue

What are you most excited about? EVERYTHING ! 

When is your first appointment? I just had my third beta done this morning depending on that number we will see if I need one more or they will schedule an early scan next week! 

Are you planning to find out the gender? undecided, I would like to wait hubby would like to know lol 

Post # 162
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

cristinamarie92 :  nice to see you here!  I think we were in the Sept 2017 mamas group together, but sadly it seems that cycle didn’t work out for either of us.  FX this one sticks for us both!

Post # 163
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

bjenmomma :  yes we were ! Im praying this one sticks also ! just waiting to hear back on my beta but I’m hopeful ! FX for both of us ! 

Post # 164
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Everyone! I’ve been lurking on the POAS boards the last few months and got my BFP yesterday. I’m cautiously joining this board as I have a history of misscarriages but for now am enjoying being pregnant!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 day 

Estimated due date? 11/24/18 

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? 3 months

When did you get your BFP? at 9 DPO last night!

Who have you told? just hubby for now

When do you plan to tell other people? if all is ok in a couple weeks we’ll tell our parents/siblings, otherwise once we are safely in the second trimester

How did you tell your partner? I just walked in with the test

Any symptoms? My breasts are killing me! Which didn’t happen with my daughter. I’ve also got achy cramps.

What are you most excited about? Two pink lines!

When is your first appointment? Not until 8 weeks so I’ve got a while to go.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

Post # 165
9649 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

Betas went from 13 on 10dpo to 163 on 14dpo, so I’m officially knocked up! One more draw tomorrow or Friday (depending on when I can get to the lab)

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day 

Estimated due date? 11/21/18 

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? We had a CP on our 7th cycle. This was our 4th cycle after that.. though one was anovulatory but damn if we didn’t try super hard that cycle anyway…

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO

Who have you told? Husband, 2 bff’s not from the bee, and the bee of course

When do you plan to tell other people? Our US will be early April (April 2? Haven’t scheduled it yet but she said 7 weeks).  I’ll email my parents (who live far away) a video of our US that same day,  and the weekend of April 7 we will celebrate DH’s birthday and tell his parents.

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up and told him.

Any symptoms? Cramps and nausea

What are you most excited about? The ultrasound is my near-term goal. It’s all exciting though.

When is your first appointment? I assume the ultrasound with my RE. After that I assume I’ll graduate to my OB.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes! Doing NIPT.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors