November 2018 Babies and Mommas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
cristinamarie92 :  pm bjenmomma! She responded to another bee above on this same page so you’ll be able to find her name easily! 

Post # 212
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
cristinamarie92 :  If you haven’t already, please send me a message and I’ll get you added.

Post # 213
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 7w5d

Estimated due date? Nov 2nd

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? 5 with back to back early miscarriages

When did you get your BFP? Feb 23rd

Who have you told? Hubby and 1 close friend

When do you plan to tell other people? Will tell our families after our 11w ultrasound and tell everyone else on Mothers Day with an announcement 

How did you tell your partner? I took the test in secret and just showed him right after 

Any symptoms? Peeing lots, sore boobs, nausea and throwing up, crampy sometimes

What are you most excited about? A healthy baby/ finding out the gender 

When is your first appointment? Had my ultrasound today 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

Post # 214
577 posts
Busy bee

I think I’ve sent invites to everyone who has requested to be added to the facebook group.  If for some reason it’s not working, please send me another message and we’ll try alternative means (friending each other first or whatever we have to do to get you in).  I definitely don’t want anyone to feel  left out of the group!

Post # 215
577 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  Have you had more betas back yet? Thinking of you!

Post # 216
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Unfortunately no good news here. Shortly after I got back from getting my third draw I got bad cramps that felt exactly like my period and I knew something was wrong. I started bleeding and it only got worse overnight. My dr had me go to the ER this morning (unsurprisingly, yesterday’s results came back lower than the first draw) and they did an ultrasound and confirmed it’s a miscarriage. I’m doing ok though, I think as much as being on these boards and googling too much probably made me more anxious at first, I’m taking this news better than I probably would have otherwise, knowing how common it is.

I’m not sure quite yet when I’ll want to start trying again but I have high hopes for the future. At least now I know I can get pregnant. I sincerely hope everyone here has better luck and gets their precious gifts in November!

Post # 217
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  I’m so sorry that you’re going through this, bee. I think I may be going through the same thing right now, though I won’t know for sure until my second beta drawing on Friday. Sending you lots of virtual hugs! ❤️❤️❤️

Post # 218
7633 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this bee. This is such an awful thing to go through – I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. You sound very strong though and you’re absolutely right that MCs are very common. Take care of yourself bee! And feel free to join the TTC after MC thread if you want extra support – the girls over there are amazing. 

Post # 219
9425 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  knowing you can get pregnant is huge.  Also.. many women get knocked up after a chemical pregnancy more quickly than it took to get pregnant with the CP.  I did.  And @fromatoz too, and I think @MrsPlucky, and oh gosh the list goes on.  Some people have the theory that after a CP your body is more fertile.  If nothing else it’s definitely proven you can get pregnant, like you said.  Just keep doing what you’ve been doing.  Good luck bee. <3

Post # 220
280 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
singingbee5 :  
View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  
View original reply
amanda1988 :  Thank you all for the kind words. Thankfully my husband was able to be with me all day yesterday and even though he was disappointed too, he has been an amazing support which has helped a ton.

View original reply
singingbee5 :  Sorry to hear that 🙁 I certainly hope you get better news than me!

Post # 222
1862 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  I am so sorry to hear this new, miscarriages are so awful. 

I’m another 

View original reply
amanda1988 :  is talking about. It took me 8 cycles to fall with my first baby, which ended it miscarriage at 8 weeks. 

I fell pregnant with my second baby after 3 cycles, that pregnancy resulted in my 15 week old son. 

Best of luck for your sticky rainbow baby soon xx

Post # 222
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  Sorry to hear that news bee!  But yes -being able to get pregnant is huge.   It’s good to take some time to greive, thinking of you xoxo

Post # 223
280 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
thumperbear :  
View original reply
KB87 :  Thank you both so much as well, I really appreciate it.

I’m actually really fortunate as I wasn’t trying very long this first time around. I’ve just had paranoia that it wouldn’t work at all, as there have been several people in my life that seem young and healthy yet unable to even get pregnant as far as I know. So I’m trying to take this as good news in a way.

Post # 224
1587 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  I’m so sorry to hear that 🙁 I know it’s probably not much comfort right now, but the fact that you can get pregnant is encouraging and I hope you get your sticky baby soon!

Post # 225
1842 posts
Buzzing bee

I guess I’m in this group too surprise surprise. 

How far along are you? 3 ish weeks 

Estimated due date? Nov 30

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? One…we weren’t really, we weee planning to start trying in may after out wedding I Just went off bc and figured it would be at least a month or two before fertility comes back. A little early but still happy. 

When did you get your BFP? 19th

Who have you told? Fiance and Midwife/best friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? This is tricky, I plan to tell my parents and siblings after a positively healthy 20 week anatomy scan some time in July, but I work with special needs kids and high risk youth so I’m going to try to hide it from the rest of the general public until I can’t any more (think I can last until sept? I’ll obviously tell my boss before that) 

How did you tell your partner? I had 6 hgc strips taped in note book with dates, I didn’t tell him until 5 days adter squinter #1 because he was out of town 

Any symptoms? Just cramping and nausea 

What are you most excited about? Hopefully having a boy, 

When is your first appointment? ?havent set one yet 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Haven’t decided yet but probably 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors