November 2018 Babies and Mommas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 226
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

bubbycakes :  Late reply…Thank you!! Congrats to you too!! I remember you too. We both shared a lot of miscarriage issues in common. FX these are sticky babies for us both!! πŸ™‚

tiffanybruiser :  Late reply… Thank you!!! I’m so glad you’re in this group too! I was silently rooting for you through the POAS board even though I wasn’t active this month. πŸ™‚

Post # 227
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi Ladies! I’m a little nervous to be joining the conversation, but this seems like a wonderful place to get support and meet others going through the same thing right now!

How far along are you? 6 weeks 4 days

Estimated due date? Nov. 13

What # baby is this for you? 1!

How many cycles trying? we were trying for a year. 

When did you get your BFP? a couple of weeks ago. Tried not to get too excited until I had a couple of blood tests, because I did have a chemical pregnancy back in the fall. So far everything looks good, but I’m eager for my first appointment!

Who have you told? My parents and my sister. Oh, and one friend.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m really not sure! My Mother-In-Law is coming into town next weekend, and while I would rather wait until after my first appointment, I think we will want to go ahead and tell her in person.

How did you tell your partner? He was asleep in bed πŸ™‚

Any symptoms? Yes, I’ve been feeling pretty terrible. Awful nausea and fatigue. Sore boobs. Digestive problems. 

What are you most excited about? it’s going to be the first grandbaby on both sides…I’m really excited to see my parents become grandparents!

When is your first appointment? Tuesday April 3rd. I’m nervous because my doctor just stopped doing OB, so it will be a new doctor she recommended to me in her practice.

Are you planning to find out the gender? YES and I can’t wait πŸ™‚

Post # 228
53 posts
Worker bee

I’m both excited and scared to roll but here we go!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? About 4w+0, not completley sure

Estimated due date? 29th of November judging by last period but I think I’m ovulated late

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? About 5ish

When did you get your BFP? 21st of March

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my sep 2016 mamas

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure

How did you tell your partner? “I took a test and I think it’s kind of maybe perhaps positive”

Any symptoms? No

What are you most excited about? Meeting this brand new person and see what kind of personality this one have. Seeing my daughter as a big sister. And making our family complete.

When is your first appointment? Haven’t booked it yet.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yeah, we are WAY to curious to not find out.

Post # 229
493 posts
Helper bee

8 weeks 3 days today…. I have been so sick every morning, but today I woke up ZERO sickness at all..I feel fantastic – and I AM SO SCARED now.  I have been going to bed the last 4 nights and my stomach feels so sick that I can’t sleep (not period cramps, actual stomach ache)…. i looked this up but it doesn’t seen to be a symptom?  I have started to scare myself that I am MC.  Last time around I lost all my symptoms at once…  am I being crazy? should i be worried?

Went of our ultrasound last week, and the baby was measuring perfectly to the day at 7 weeks 3 days with heart beat of 151…last pregnancy when i M/C the baby had a heart beat but was measuring a week behind

Post # 230
3130 posts
Sugar bee

jbirdlee1015 :  Yup! Amanda is correct. Had a CP in April, and the following cycle got pregnant with my almost 9 week old son (holy shit time flies!).

It’s hard Bee. Feel all the feels and when you’re ready again, you’ll know. Don’t push yourself to be ready. FX for a Christmas/New Year baby for you!!

Post # 231
7749 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

KB87 :  First, congrats on the ultrasound! What a relief to see baby measuring on track with a healthy heart rate after your last pregnancy.

I would try not to worry too much about your symptoms disappearing. (Easier said than done, I know.) I bet they will be back in no time! Try to enjoy not feeling like total crap while you can lol. I’m only 6w3d, but I’ve noticed my symptoms wax and wane quite a bit. Freaks me out every time they wane, but I think it’s normal.

Also, I have a friend who’s about 10 weeks now and has had the worst morning sickness. Puking multiple times a day, every day. A couple weeks ago, she randomly had a day where she felt 100% fine, not a trace of nausea. She freaked out because she has a history of MC, but her symptoms returned a day or two later, and the next ultrasound revealed all was well with little bean. <3

Post # 232
493 posts
Helper bee

tiffanybruiser :  Thanks bee!! I am TOTALLY driving myself nuts – feeling a bit more queezy today (and so happy about it) hahaha 

I bawled my eyes out in the ultrasound – I am sure the technicians thought I was a bit nuts. 

When is your first U/S??? 

Post # 233
7749 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Isn’t it crazy to feel happy about queasiness?? 

I had my first ultrasound a few days ago right at 6w. Baby was measuring 2 days ahead and had a heartbeat of 111 bpm, which the doctor said was right on track for 6w. Next ultrasound is in 13 days, but who’s counting?! 

When’s your next appt?

Post # 234
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? About 3w5d. 

Estimated due date?  If I go off my lmp my due date will be November 26th. I am pretty sure I ovulated 10 days late though so I think I will be due around December 6th. 

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? 6, with a chemical pregnancy last month. 

When did you get your BFP? March 24th

Who have you told? Husband, parents and my 2016 September mommies! 

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? After our chemical last month it was nothing fancy. I just said “well im pregnant again!”. We are scared to get too excited.

Any symptoms? Super bloated and sore boobs.

What are you most excited about? Being pregnant again and seeing my daughter be a big sister. Also the newborn squishiness. 

When is your first appointment? April 16th

Are you planning to find out the gender? Definitely!

i would love to join the Facebook group! My 2016 September mamas are amazing.

Post # 235
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

How far along are you? 8w 3d

Estimated due date? November 5th as per the dating u/s

What # baby is this for you? No. 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Feb 21

Who have you told? Hubby, his parents, some of my family

When do you plan to tell other people? I plan to properly announce at around 12-14w

How did you tell your partner? I told him the day after I got my BFP by leaving the digital test on the bathroom counter for him to “find”.

Any symptoms? 24/7 nausea, dry wretching, some exhaustion which has tapered off a little and food aversions.

What are you most excited about? My son becoming a big brother!

When is your first appointment? I’ve had an appointment with my gp plus I’ve had an u/s. My midwife appointment will be around 14w.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yassssss

Post # 236
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’d also love to join the Facebook group!

Post # 237
105 posts
Blushing bee

I had my 8 week ultrasound this past Friday & everything looked great.  Was measuring 8 weeks 3 days which was exactly where I thought I would be based on my O date.  Little beans heartrate was 179 and was amazing to hear! Now I’m more comfortable with joining the facebook group so I’ll send that message.. Technically my due date is October 30th but being so late in the Month I figured it would be nicer to be with the November group πŸ™‚

Post # 238
696 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5-6 weeks

Estimated due date? Around Nov 29th; however I wasn’t tracking anything properly this month because I had a MC in February

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? 7 with a miscarriage in February

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!

Who have you told? Fiance and my sister

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably 12 weeks, or when I hear a heartbeat

How did you tell your partner? My Fiance is currently working nightshift so I asked him to video chat when he had the chance. He was worried something was wrong so called right away. I couldn’t wait to tell him

Any symptoms? Really gassy, and I cried at work this morning from the work stress which I have NEVER done in the 9 years i’ve been here. Thats got to be a symptom right??

What are you most excited about? Honestly i’m trying not to get too excited yet.. I’m really nervous because of my MC and I definitely didn’t think I would get pregnant so quickly again.

When is your first appointment? Haven’t booked yet, but likely next week if I can get in

Are you planning to find out the gender? Haven’t decided. I don’t want to know but Fiance definitely does!

Post # 239
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

itsmeetam :  If you send me a message with your email address I’ll add you to the Nov FB group πŸ™‚

Post # 240
276 posts
Helper bee

HC_IC721 :  i was hesitant to join this board before now, because I was being superstitious, but we just had our first ultrasound and that little heartbeat gave me courage to share πŸ™‚ 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 6 weeks 6 days

Estimated due date? 11/24/18

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 3/11/18 at 3+1 or 9DPO

Who have you told? Just the hubs and my best friend. 

When do you plan to tell other people? I think we’re telling our immediate families this weekend. We don’t plan on making it general knowledge until after the 1st trimester, but once the parents know, if people ask or it comes up we won’t hide it. We don’t plan to do a social networking announcement at all.

How did you tell your partner? I got a little stuffed animal that is of something special/meaningful for us and put the test underneath it

Any symptoms? at first, cramping, sore boobs and spotting. Now, SORE HUGE boobs, nausea, bloating and fatigue

What are you most excited about? For the moment, since we just had our ultrasound (which was high on the list), telling our parents. After that I’m excited to get the nursery together. And after that, to hold our wee bubs.

When is your first appointment? Had the ultrasound yesterday at radiology (little gummy bear had a heartrate of 136 and measured a few days ahead of schedule!) but first official OB appt isn’t until early May.

Are you planning to find out the gender? yes

I’m so excited to be on this board with you all!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors