November 2018 Babies and Mommas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 92
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
EmmaMae :  thank you!! She actually turned into a September 2 baby. But she was totally due in August! Were you in the August group?

Post # 94
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
lalalyanne :  Mine was supposed to be a September 4th baby but came on August 31st. I wasn’t in the August group, so I’m looking forward to keeping up with this one!

Post # 95
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I definitely see that line! Congrats!

Post # 96
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
bjenmomma :  thanks for organizing the Facebook group! I just messaged you my email address.

I love the community and support my March 2017 group provides and I can’t wait to get to know all you ladies better!

Post # 97
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  dropping in to say congrats lady! I’m really hoping for a sticky baby for you. Fingers crossed xx

Post # 98
7591 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
marriedbliss :  Thanks so much bee. How are you doing?? 

View original reply
EmmaMae :  Thank you! excited to be here with you ladies! 

Post # 99
7591 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Anyone else waking up super early? I was up at 4:30 this morning like a psycho. The same thing happened with my pregnancy in Nov-Dec. I think it’s the excitement more than anything else, to be honest. Gonna be so exhausted by like 8 tonight lol.

I emailed my doctor this morning requesting HCG betas, so hopefully can get the first round of that done today. I will feel some small measure of relief if my HCG is doubling properly. Still gonna be a wreck til I can get past week 6 and the first scan though.

Post # 100
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  OMG so excited! FX for a sticky bean!! I’ve noticed that the last few days I’ve been waking up like 10 minutes before my alarm, which is set for 5AM so not too much earlier than normal, but waking before the alarm goes off is weird for me.  I’m still at the stage where I am continuously going to the bathroon checking for spotting though..

However, yesterday marked the DPO that I miscarried in November so it feels good to get past that point.  I’ve started having some nausea when I let my stomach get empty, especially when I first wake up in the morning and an hour or so before lunch.  It strangey makes me feel a little more comfortable that everything is alright in there, but I still am trying to be cautiously optimistic until our first scan on the 23rd (17 more days!!)

Post # 101
447 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I’m good thanks! Now 8.5 weeks so not too far ahead of you 😊 we’re going to have a scan at 10 weeks which I’m excited for. I can’t shake the feeling there’s nothing there even though I feel nauseous and sore boobed and all the other things haha. When are you thinking of having a scan?

Post # 102
7591 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
marriedbliss :  Wow, can’t  believe you’re in the 8th week, where does the time go!? I feel like I was just staring at your charts trying to figure out when you O’d lol. The fact that you’ve got so many strong symptoms sounds really promising. I think you’re going to get great news at your 10 week scan. Crossing my fingers for you.

View original reply
busybee1016 :  Hey congrats on making it past the milestone of your mc dpo – that’s huge. I will feel massively relieved if/when I get to that point…which would be about three weeks from now. Your nausea sounds very promising! I will be so pumped if i get nauseous lol – didn’t have any of that last time.

Re spotting, I’m in this weird part of the cycle where AF isn’t even due til Saturday, so I’m weirdly not that concerned about spotting yet. I think I will become paranoid next week though, if I make it that far. Everything is so nerve-wracking!!

Post # 103
447 posts
Helper bee

tiffanybruiser :  haha I know! I remember stressing that I still didn’t have a positive OPK and then getting a bfp like two days later lol. That’s the last time I’m using OPKs!! Hope you start getting some nice strong symptoms soon. I started getting nauseous around week 5, and weeks 6-7 were terrible!! Seems to be a bit better this week. I don’t know if it’s better to feel symptoms or not!!

Post # 104
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I definitely hear you on the still technically in the “waiting for AF” timeline.  She’s due on Thursday for me, so getting past that kind of feels like my first milestone.

Post # 105
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Going back to catch up on this thread today (finally!)

Just wanted to drop a note to say that if you can’t get in touch with 

View original reply
bjenmomma, you can send me a message as well. As the group grows we have added another admin, which means if she is busy, I can help you out too!

Come and join the facebook group! Its a lot easier to keep up with everyone’s different stories/progress etc in there where we can have “threads” and “Replies” instead of scrolling through what is now 7 pages but seeing as there are still November mommas POAS, I suspect this thread will get pretty unmanageable eventually!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors