November 2018 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 196
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

tulipdazey :  I hope your progesterone goes down by tomorrow!

larissakay :  I love seeing day to day progress.  I’m hoping to go back in tomorrow too.  That’s sounds good for an IUI.  Most of my follicles are between 11-15.  I forget how many little I think I had about 3 little ones.  

Post # 198
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi ladies!

I’ve been MIA for the last little while, but just wanted to pop in and say I’m still reading. It sounds like a number of you are in the middle of some very exciting (and stressful!) times, so wanted to give you a shout out and let you know that I’m wishing you all the best!  I really hope this works out for all of you!

Post # 199
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Your age/partner’s age: 38/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: Yesterday I’m pretty sure. CD9, which is one day better than my CD8 the last two months.

POAS/Beta Date: November 17th, would be 10 DPO and our dating and engagement day anniversary so maybe that’ll be good luck?

Usual Cycle Length: Varies, the last two which were medicated were 22 days.

Cycles Trying: 10

Known fertility issues: No known issues, nothing has been found yet with all the testing. 

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): OPK, BD timing based on OPK, temping, Letrozole, prenatals, Co Enzyme Q-10, CassanOvum Boost, RRL tea

Trying anything new this month?: Tried Letrozole CD3-7 instead of the 5-9 the past two cycles.

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you thankful for? My family, my husband and my furbabies.

Post # 201
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

tulipdazey :   Dfitzy :  I’m excited to hear how your appts go tomorrow! This is IUI cycle 2 for me.

maplebride :  well, I’m glad you didn’t ovulate while still on letrozole this month! It’s so strange that you O so early with it.

Post # 202
2325 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Sorry I’ve been kinda quiet….busy few weeks. Wishing all of you, especially those in the middle of IUI and IVF cycles, much luck this month!!!! I’m on CD18 with no O yet. I haven’t been using OPKs because I am all over the place and have been out of town (2.5 hours away from home) this week. Still using Ava to temp. 

Post # 204
552 posts
Busy bee

tulipdazey :  I also love that we all go to monitoring on the same days.  So food, I haven’t really changed my eating habits except for chugging gatorade and sunflower seeds (goodbye ohss chance!).  I have cut back a bit on caffeine.  I love coffee and I’ll admit it, I’m a soda junky.  I cut out soda before we started shots.  I’ll have one if we go out to eat, but I don’t buy any when I grocery shop.  I’ve also cut out my nightly black tea and canged it to an herbal tea.  That’s all I’ve done though.  TBH, I have been eating like crap this week, I’ve just been so busy and hardly home to cook.  I wish I was eating better but it is what it is.  I’ve decided that eating bad isn’t the worst I could be doing.  I’m not drinking, and I quit smoking over a year ago so there are worse things in my opinion.  I’m also not convinced eating perfect will do anything, our issue is male factor so I don’t know if anything I’m doing can help that.  

Post # 206
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Good luck to everyone who has monitoring appointments coming up! They never called with the next step after my sonogram, so I finally called on Wednesday. They want to see me Tuesday for bloodwork.

Post # 207
2325 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Yes. My typical O date is between CD 20-23. Thanks! tulipdazey :  

Post # 208
1210 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m sitting at CD 11 just waiting for a positive Opk. Wondering when I’ll O with the femara.

Post # 209
552 posts
Busy bee

Monitoring went great this morning!  I have 10 mature on my right and 6 on my left, a whole bunch sitting right at 15 as well.  Probably going to trigger tongiht, depends on bloodwork.  Waiting for the call from the nurse, it should come in this afternoon.  Egg retrieval should be on Sunday.  I’m so anxious and excited!  I also woke up this morning so bloated and my ovaries feel like they are ready to explode.  I’m so uncomfortable it’s not even funny.  I can’t wait to get them out.  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors