November 2018 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 273
2178 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
tulipdazey :  Yep. Triggered on Saturday for Monday IUI. The doctor said my progesterone results were inconclusive, but my temps, CM and CP all support a late O. I guess I’ll know by when I get my period! This diaster of a cycle has me sure that I don’t want to do another IUI (too many follicles growing and a failed trigger, what are the odds?) but I’m still fence sitting a bit on IVF vs nothing.

Post # 274
2178 posts
Buzzing bee

Officially rolling over. AF started on Saturday which would be early for either O, so I think I’ll never know what happened. I’ll roll call in December once I know for sure what we’re doing this month: the early AF I think mesed up our chances to do IVF this month.

Post # 275
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
larissakay :  Sorry about AF!

AFM: I’m going to disapeer for a while ladies, I wish you all the best of luck!  I’ll probably still silently stalk the board lol.  But we aren’t doing our FET till February now.  If we did it this cycle it would be on 1/4 and I would be due 9/24 according to their calculations.  My little sister is getting married next year 10/4 and I’m her Maid/Matron of Honor so there is no way I would be able to attend the wedding if we had an infant that long.  We decided to go with 2/4 and I’ll be due 10/24 and I will be super duper pregnant at the wedding.  I’m secertly terrified I’ll go early and miss the wedding but oh well.  

Post # 277
2178 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
tulipdazey :  That was the concern, but at baseline today, they thought I should be good to go. They have me taking estrogen for a few days until I start stims. I hadn’t heard of that before, but supposedly it’ll hold off my body developing follicles until stims can start. I get my protocol tomorrow morning!

Post # 279
1393 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Was expecting af today but she never showed. I’m thinking she’ll be here tomorrow. Also wondering if maybe I O’d a day or two later then ff said.

Post # 280
1393 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Rolling over

Post # 282
2414 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
tulipdazey :  sorry for the delay. Rolling over to Dec/cycle 17 πŸ™

Post # 283
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

That’s it for me πŸ™ Huge temperature drop this morning on 14DPO and the usual pre-AF spotting started last night.  My usual cycles are usually around 30-35 days, so this was last chands for 2018.  Will be crossing my fingers for an early 2019 miracle!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors