November 2018 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 286
763 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Lots of emotions today…I’m 99% sure AF will show up tomorrow or Saturday. The spotting starting last night and usually continues for 2-3 days until AF shows.  So, I’m probably more emotional than usual, plus just sad that I’m out (again!)

Earlier today though, I found out that a friend’s sister (who I know quite well) just found out she pregnant unexpectedly.  Her last two pregnancies were really rough, so the last thing they wanted was to be pregnant again, but  here they are.  So, now I’m worried about her and very happy for this miracle.  On the other hand, it hurts my heart that oops happens for people who are specifically trying to not get pregnant, but here we (all of us here!) wanting a baby more than anything and it’s not happening. 

Meanwhile, my mom also told me that her friend’s daughter just delivered a stillborn baby today. I LOST it and don’t even know the daughter.  I have no idea about her circumstances, but it’s just heartbreaking.  As of last week (37 weeks), everything was happy and healthy.  I don’t even know how to process this one.  

Sigh…

Post # 288
2334 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

tulipdazey :  Stark white BFN today at 13DPO, which I assumed…..but there was still a glimmer of hope since I haven’t had any spotting post-O this cycle, and my temps are still up. It’s funny how after O is confirmed I don’t care about putting BD sessions in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post # 290
2334 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Oh I totally understand that!!! I was nervous we weren’t BD enough, then that people would think it was too much, and then I realized since my O date isn’t consistent EOD or so is good enough. People get pregnant with less BD than that. I just track BD when it’s close or during the FW for the majority of the time. This month Darling Husband was sick, soooo it didn’t happen as much. Dammmit. I don’t know if there are swimmers anyways. tulipdazey :  

Post # 291
53 posts
Worker bee

I’m rolling over to December. Just waiting for AF now, since the spotting has begun. See everyone over on the other board! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors