November 2018 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
2691 posts
Sugar bee

Do you have an Etsy shop? What kind of stockings…..ones you put on your feet or ones you hang at Christmas time? 

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  

Post # 63
2691 posts
Sugar bee

Andddd here is my roll call. With my long cycles we shall see if I even get to POAS in November, but I’ll hang out with you ladies in the meantime. 

Your age/partner’s age: 28 / 34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2 

Ovulation Date: not sure, but I’m guessing it will be between November 11-13  

POAS/Beta Date: if I O between there, it will be November 25-27, we will say November 27 as of right now  

Usual Cycle Length: lately it’s been all over the place….or 33 days  

Cycles Trying: we are on month 11 and cycle 9  

Known fertility issues: PCOS and a septum in my uterus, and azoospermia for DH. 

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): temping with Ava and charting, many supplements I feel like a pharmacy at this time, prenatals, OPKs, and still going to try this month despite the azoospermia just in case one sneaks through since I had a CP in June.

Trying anything new this month?: seeing the urologist this Thursday to discuss going in for surgery to see if there are any sperm hiding up there, and we also see the RE on Friday too. I’m also starting a PCOS diet. 

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you thankful for? My amazing husband who always lifts me up when I am down, makes me laugh all the time and supports me whenever it is needed. I’m thankful for a family that is supportive and so full of love. Thankful for life itself, and doctors to help us. There is so much more I could list. 

View original reply
tulipdazey :  

Post # 65
2177 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  The urologist tomorrow! Is this a surgical consult or are they doing another exam? Hoping these doctor appts give you guys some clearer direction.

Post # 66
372 posts
Helper bee

My POAS date changed to Nov 4! 3dpo today but i’m not convinced. Attaching my chart, I feel like o was cd14? I have low hopes if it was cd13 since we didn’t get to bd as much. Yikes!!

Post # 68
2691 posts
Sugar bee

Thank you! I am hoping for some answers too, but trying to keep my hopes at bay because of the azoospermia. Praying so hard they will find some swimmers in there! 

View original reply
tulipdazey :  

Post # 69
2691 posts
Sugar bee

Surgical consult to my knowledge. Hoping for a surgery before the end of the year and then things will be a little more clear as to where our next steps will lead us. I would love to not have to further discuss using donor sperm….

View original reply
larissakay :  

Post # 70
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
tulipdazey :  Late to this sorry, I wouldn’t worry about not telling DH.  We have male as our problem.  Over the 2 years we were TTC I found when he knew we were BDing because of O he would have performance issues due to the pressure.  I actually stopped telling him, at his request, because it gave him too much anxiety.  You and DH have agreed to TTC, so I don’t view it as lying to him by not telling him.  He knows you aren’t on BC and he knows you aren’t using condoms, and he knows you’re TTC.  So I don’t view it as lying, you’re just not oversharing information that would make him nervous.

AFM: Baseline ultrasound for my IVF cycle today!  I’m supposed to stop BCP on Monday, and start stimming next Friday 11/2.  I also have accupuncture this afternoon.  I’m super nervous about starting.  I know I’ve waited so long to get to this point, and I’m happy to start.  I think it’s just that we have to pay the whole cost up front and handing over that check is a lot and it’s really scaring me.  

Post # 71
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  Good luck at your appointment today!

Post # 73
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

It seems pretty official that I’m out for October, so here comes November!

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 38/44

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I’m guessing tomorrow will be CD1

Ovulation Date:  Not sure yet, but mid-November

POAS/Beta Date: End of November – Will update after O

Usual Cycle Length: 30-35 days

Cycles Trying:  4 years

Known fertility issues:  Nothing yet

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): OPK & Charting 

Trying anything new this month?:  Will be adding in charting this month.  Also planning first visit to OB this month to FINALLY figure out what’s going on

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you thankful for?  My amazing hubby who has listened to way too many discussions about the female system lol

Post # 75
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
tulipdazey :  About the Ava bracelet – I’ve looked into those before and I’m definitely interested, however I don’t think they ship to Canada. I’m going to be in Florida over the holidays, so I had been considering shipping it to our rental there. Glad to hear that it gets positive reviews!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors