NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 436
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I caved and tested this morning BFN …but they were on expired tests and I’m 11dpo…it’s not over till it’s over…will test again at 14dpo if still nothing…

still cramping…so weird. Anyone else cramp for almost the whole tww? 

Post # 437
551 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

swissbride :   Me, last cycle.  Unfortunately it was an early start to af.

Last cycle I got a major temp dip at 9dpo accompanied by cramps, then a major temp spike the very next day.  Minor spotting for one day, and then had cramping for the rest of my tww.

I was convinced it was an implantation dip.  Convinced.  But it was not.  We had absolutely perfect timing last month too.  So all it taught me was that any sympton can mean anything, and I will drive myself crazy if I read into any of them.

FX that it means pregnancy for you, but sometimes it’s just our hormones doing different things at inopportune times. xo

Post # 438
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

summerlove23 :  thanks for your message! I totally hear you- I think this is most likely what is happening…I guess I want to believe the best scenario. I don’t think I’ll test unless I’m late. Why do we drive ourselves so crazy? Xx

Post # 439
2445 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

First time using the clearblue and got a happy smiling face along with a blazing positive OPK. Now if only my Ava said my temperature was going up.

Wish us luck! 

Post # 440
1324 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

We were out of the country, so I expected to miss my window, but we BD anyway when we came back. Turns out I ovulated late, so BD was O-3. Decent, considering we want a girl, so not trying to hit O or O-1. I know, I can’t really control it, but no harm in giving it a shot for a month or two. Not high hopes, since I noticed no CM at all (I was really dehydrated). We are trying not to be too focused since we have our son, but I still keep looking at my chart wondering. I’m not even temping. Hahaha.

pushing my POAS date to Nov. 17.

Post # 441
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  Good luck!

This is our first cycle ntnp and yesterday was the first night of my fertile week. It was so exciting and terrifying and I thought that I would be super chill about ntnp, but… There isn’t a chill bone in my body. 

Post # 443
493 posts
Helper bee

mem7 :  I’m thinking of doing the NTNP method because charting stresses me out. Any tips?

Post # 444
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

When would be my POAS date, is it the first day of my period??t

Tmi but my boobs are starting to feel heavy and hard and my uterus feels bloated/heavy..  My Darling Husband is getting tired of my symptom spotting!! Haha

Post # 445
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

vancin86 :  We just started! I had gotten a bbt but it broke right away and I was too annoyed to buy another one. The fancy bbts don’t ship to Canada so I’m safe from that temptation, but I did get Opks since we were using FAM for the last few months. I’m pretty aware of my cycle so that makes it even harder to just let it happen naturally. Are you recently starting TTC too? 

Post # 446
493 posts
Helper bee

mem7 :  Yes, this will be our 4th cycle of TTC and I recently started temping in October but I had an anovulatory cycle. 

Post # 447
44 posts
Newbee

I guess it’s finally time to join this!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2DPO

Ovulation Date: November 6th

POAS Date: I’m going to try and wait until next Friday the 16th.

Usual Cycle Length: 33/34 days

Cycles Trying: This is the first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been charting and taking prenatal for months. I have endometriosis, so I’m not taking any chances.

Trying anything new this month?: First month trying.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: Not really. We’re boring lol.

Post # 448
2325 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  your temp showing O wouldn’t go up yet. That usually happens 24-48 or so hours AFTER the LH surge that is detected by the OPKs. Good luck and happy BDing. 

Post # 449
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

mem7 :  Right there with you on this. Promised my husband that I was just temping to gain familiarity with my cycle and feel empowered re: how my body works, but that I was going to be chill about this and didn’t expect anything to happen right away… 1.5 cycles in and I have NO CHILL WHATSOEVER.

Post # 450
493 posts
Helper bee

denkyem :  Yes, the same with me it just started with making sure my body was healthy and doing the right thing and then I became obsessed. My SO and I talked the other night about backing off to reduce my stress so right after this cycle I may stop temping. This week I have really felt a lot more calm and told myself not over analyze every little thing. I am on 1.5 cycles as well. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors