NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
4034 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
beevincent18 :  I don’t have PCOS. I’m quite regular and read that the myo-inositol in the drink mix can actually throw off a regular cycle or cause annovulation, which I didn’t want to risk. I used the cleanse months after going off the pill mainly to see if it would help with my post-pill acne and to see if I noticed stronger ovulation. It did cause earlier ovulation and a longer luteal phase for me, but no baby. I think I’m going to just stick with Mucinex and PreSeed because the good sperm won’t really need the help of a Softcup, so it feels like a waste. Although hopefully we’ll be lucky and I won’t need to use them for a while ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 557
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Ahhh whoops I must be thinking of someone else! Yeah I have irregular cycles which I think is why it helped 

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  

Post # 558
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your age/partner’s age: 35/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5-6 DPO

Ovulation Date: 11/6-11/7

POAS Date: 11/20/18

Usual Cycle Length: 35 days

Cycles Trying: I lost count at this point ๐Ÿ™

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPK, CM, Prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Started working out again about 6 weeks ago. 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: Do you have any family traditions that you do around the Holidays? Please share! Just spending time with family – eat, drink, & be merry! Hopefully no drinking for me this holiday season ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 559
2363 posts
Buzzing bee

And I agree I don’t really feel like the soft cup does anything either   

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  

Post # 560
4034 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
beevincent18 :  I’m glad it helped regulate you! Good luck!

Post # 561
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I thought I’d jump back in now that I’m in a ttc cycle! I am hoping you guys may be able to help.. this is my first month really using OPKs. I got positive tests yesterday (!!) and woke up with strong right sided cramps which I assumed were from ovulation. I tested again and it’s still very close to being positive. Is it possible to get this strong of OPK while actually ovulating? Adding a picture from the test this morning. 

Post # 562
2363 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MissB15 :  that looks like mine after i got a blazing positive so you might have just missed seeing the blazing positive

Post # 563
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
ahartig :  totally pregnant!!!! Yay !

Post # 564
2134 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
bayoubee :  I’m waiting until Wednesday to test again to. FX we both have our sticky babies! Is this your first? 

Post # 565
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
bayoubee :  I totally see it in both! 

Post # 567
73 posts
Worker bee

Congrats ladies!!!

Thursday cannot come soon enough. Started having some more potential symptoms in the past 24 hours. I am at 10DPO today. 

Post # 568
1929 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MissB15 :  Mine kind of did the same thing this month, I’m still not sure what to make of it. 

Mine was dye-stealing positive on CD14, and the next morning one CD15it looked like the one you posted. ALMOST postive but not 100%. My temps were also kind of wonky due to restless sleeps so now I’m not sure if I would have Od on CD14 or if CD15s-almost-positive-opk was still actually positive. 

Post # 569
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Grasping at straws here… temp dip this morning at 12dpo, and spotting after dtd last night ๐Ÿ™

Thinking of trying the trifecta next month.

Post # 570
2331 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

In the beginning of my 4th cycle TDW (10-day wait as my LP is 10 days according to my calculations, not confirmed by a dr.). By the time I’m ready to take an HPT I get my AF. It is so frustrating, but it is never a question and then I get to start trying again sooner. I’ve been reading that having a short LP *less than 9 days* can be a bad sign, so I’m trying not to think too much about it.

My Ava showed a biphasic temperature pattern, but it is still having my ovulation on the 5th whereas I got a peak OPK on 11/6 and then a smiley face Clearblue on the 8th. We BD on the 5th and 8th and today, the 12th, just to be sure. 

Still going to test on the 17th. Which will either be day 12 or day 9? Or who knows… AF will arrive on the 18th if it is coming.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors