NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 706
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

I have no clue WTF my body is doing… After searching and asking around, some people say to trust temps over OPKs, so I took my positives out of FF and it went back to saying that I ovulated on CD13. My temps are down two days in a row though. I know that it doesn’t necessarily mean anything at all, but it’s so frustrating to wonder every day.

Post # 707
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

coffeelvr45 :  Ya I quit everything cold turkey luckily I was down to one 7.5 oz soda a day so my caffeine intake was already low. I thought that would be the hardest thing for me but it turned out to not be so bad. As far as candy they have good sugar free candy now. Good luck on keeping your sugars under control. 

Post # 708
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

ladyvictoria :  what does you resting pulse rate look like? That actually helps me confirm O when I compare it to my temps. I have found RPR will rise a few days before temps spike after O. Then it will stay up along with my temps. You can also add “custom data” in your FF app and chart your RPR which makes it super easy to compare! I will attach my chart so you can see what it looks like. 

This is my BFP chart from my CP last month. Notice how heart rate went up a few days before O? Hope this is able to help you 🙂 

Post # 709
1797 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

So im 8DPO and have slightly sore boobs which don’t normally happen. I tested but it was negative, but I came back 3 hours later to this. Now, I’ve been part of these boards for a LONG time and I know results are only valid in the time window. But I’ve also seen many many women get an “evap” early and get a positive in a few days because it was a real positive that just took a long time to show up because it was so early. 

Does this look like a true evap to you? It’s really hard to tell if it has color or not. But my other test at 6DPO didn’t get an evap at all even hours later. 

Post # 710
2579 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Took a FRER this morning and there was definitely a line. Took the cheapie HPT and its line was darker than yesterdays. Also my AF didn’t show up today so I think it might be a sticky bean!!

Made my U/S and follow up appointment for two days after Christmas. I’ll be 9 weeks 3 days so we should be able to see the heartbeat!!!! Ahhhhhh. 

The craziest part is seeing my students today (high schoolers) and not giving away my secret yet. How am I going to keep it from them until after winter break?!

This is fucking nuts, you guys. 

Post # 711
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

*sigh* AF came yesterday so I’ll be rolling over to the Decemeber boards! 

I’ve booked an appt at the fertility clinic so we’ll see what they suggest at this point 🙁

Post # 712
2527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Equine_Breeder :  I would re-test on a urine hold with a FRER. It looks like evap to me unfortunately, but I really hope i’m wrong!

Post # 713
410 posts
Helper bee

You can mark me as a rollover to December. AF showed up 5 days early WITH A VENGANCE.

Post # 714
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

tommywantwingy :  Thanks for sharing. My RPR is still elevated compared to earlier in my cycle but I’m still not sure about a possible O day.

Post # 715
263 posts
Helper bee

mrsalexander :  I’m going to my GP tomorrow for a referral. I feel you! It sucks but hopefully it will help give answers, also I am going to try acupuncture. 

Post # 716
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

ladyvictoria :  hmmm that is a tricky one but I think it does look like CD 13 to me too. I hope your temps stay up! 

Post # 717
1211 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

ladyvictoria :  If your temps stay up, my vote is for CD13 as well! Don’t know why FF hasn’t given you crosshairs yet…

Post # 718
1797 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

beevincent18 :  I didn’t have any fRERs at the moment so I did another 6 hour hold and it looks negative so far. I’ll test again tomorrow or 10dpo!

Post # 719
2527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Equine_Breeder :  I got a negative at 8 DPO and retested at 10 and got a positive! It might just be too early. 

Post # 720
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  FX that’s an implantation dip for you and your temps shoot back up!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors