NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

I thought for sure I was out this month since I had no symptoms other than peeing a lot, but I checked to make sure before a work Christmas party tomorrow and..  

Post # 768
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
mem7 :  yay!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats, what lovely lines!

Post # 769
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
jbbird :  I see it loud and clear! Congrats!

Post # 770
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  I’m so sorry you are having to deal with it. It can be very frustrating. Two cycles ago I thought I was doing everything right and was crazy about OPKs. Our timing was spot on. My period was a 12 days late and I was convinced I was pregnant despite all my BFNs because I had ALL the symptoms. Turned out I was just crazy 😂 AF showed up, I had a a good cry and decided I wasn’t going to be obsessive about it. It’s too hard. This cycle I didn’t track, didn’t think about it. We had sex when we felt like it. We only had sex 2x during our fertile window and I thought it fer sure wasn’t happening this month. On the 12th, I tested because we were going on vacation and I wanted to know if I could drink and lo and behold it was positive. 

I know it’s so hard to just give up and not obsess over it but it adds so much unnecessary stress. This is supposed to be fun! So have fun with it! 

Post # 771
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Is there a July 2019 babies thread yet for the BFPs?

Post # 773
4250 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
ahartig :  Thank you and congratulations. I hate not knowing what’s going on with body so that’s the hardest part of this cycle. It’s lookong pretty anovulatory so I don’t know what to expect from here. I’d be glad to get my period at this rate instead of this miserable cycle dragging on. 

Post # 774
519 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  We are taking a “break” too! We are still DTD during what I believe is my fertile window based off CM/general timing, but no charting, no OPKs and no obsessing. I feel like I’m out this month anyways because I’ve been so sick, but it has really been a nice time not obsessing all day every day about a baby!

Post # 776
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

Well AF hasn’t showed up yet, but I can feel her coming. I’ve started spotting and had a BFN this morning so she’ll be here any day now. Still going to wait before rolling over to December officially but I just wanted to share. Congrats to all the BFPs this month! 

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  Hopefully you’re able to destress and find some peace from taking a break <3 

Post # 777
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
mem7 :  that’s a great positive! Congrats! 

View original reply
jbbird :  totally see the line! Congratulations! 

Post # 778
4250 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  I really look forward to that! 

View original reply
hopfenn :  Thanks, I just need this stupid cycle to end first! 

Post # 779
65 posts
Worker bee

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs!

I’m rolling over to the December board after AF showed a few days ago. Having surgery on Monday to remove my cyst and any other endo that they find. Fingers crossed they get it all and I don’t have too much damage down there. If the recovery is fast we shouldn’t miss our fertile window for next month and can get on to trying for month 2!

Post # 780
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
beeliever88 :  I hope your recovery is super quick!! Best of luck <3

I’m also rolling over to December officially today! I was so confused when my O date was this cycle (between cd 14 and cd 16), and since my period arrived today, I can officially get some closure and be sure that it was CD14 (thank you, 14 day luteal phase). 

Congrats to all of the BFPs this month!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors