NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 781
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Okay so i SWEAR I felt implantation at midnight on 9DPO (I work nights and it stopped me in my tracks). I had sore boobs and they were getting more sore, I could smell crazy things, and I was super hungry like the last time I was pregnant. I’ve taken three tests since then and they’ve all been BFNs, the last one being the morning of 12DPO.  However at 11 DPO all those symptoms were absolutely gone and I was left with just INCREDIBLE irritability, I told my husband I felt like I was swimming in PMS hormones. So I thought I was out. 

Im now 14 DPO And I’ve felt like AF was about to start for two days now. I get small cramps but nothing is happening. It’s unlike me to cramp before AF like this and now I’m wondering if maybe those symptoms disappearing weren’t necessarily a bad sign? I am due for AF today, and I am just dying to test. But I don’t want to use a FRER till tomorrow when I’m truly late.

I’m dying here!! If I did implant on 9DPO would it not have shown up by 12DPO? Maybe I’m just getting my hopes up but last week I would have bet money I was pregnant, I was that sure. 

Post # 783
1936 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
coffeelvr45 :  I did but I used them all up testing way too early! 😬 I only have two FRERs left and I didn’t want to waste one today if AF shows a few hours later.

Post # 784
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  I think we’re having parallel months. I’m ~12dpo & all tests are as stark negative as can be. A week ago I was totally convinced I was pregnant – sore boobs, tugging/pinching pains & even a tiny wipe of blood which I was so sure was implantation. Now, after too many negative tests & AF symptoms started, I’m pretty crushed & convinced I’m not pregnant (like, if I was, wouldn’t I at least have a squinter by now???). This is so different from when we conceived my 2 year old & it’s starting to really get to me ……

Post # 785
1936 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  thst was my logic too! I thought I was definitely out after that negative test at 12 DPO. I got a blazing positive st 13 DPO with my son so something should show up by now I’d think. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s driving me insane! I just want it to come so I can stop wondering 😭

Post # 786
1936 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  when are you testing again? I’ll be taking a test in the morning if AF doesn’t come overnight! 15 DPO HAS to show something!

Post # 788
1936 posts
Buzzing bee

Just took a test and another negative 😭 I don’t get it!! I’m 15 DPO and NEVER EVER even a day late. I did a four hour hold so you’d think it would show up by this point. 

Post # 789
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  Sorry for you!! you must be feeling very frustrated! Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did? You could be still too early?

Post # 790
516 posts
Busy bee

tomorrow is my test date but not sure I’m going to test, might just wait until AF is late. I’ve been super sick this month. Hubby and I DTD 2x when I had EWCM but I’ve had a horrible cold the whole TWW and just feel like it isn’t my month, so don’t really feel like going out and getting tests. AF should be here any day now.

Post # 791
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  no need to test again as AF showed up today. I’m super dissapointrd as I really thought this was our month. 

Post # 792
1936 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  oh gosh I’m sorry 🙁 the disappointment is just awful

im definitely sure inoculated when I did, I can feel it super obvious ever since having my son and it was painful this time. 

Post # 793
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  So sorry about AF! 

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  Sorry for all your frustration! I don’t blame you! I feel like our bodies always start to play tricks on us as soon as we are TTC. 

AFM, I am still chugging along at 9 dpo. I’ve been lurking on the boards daily but trying not to get too caught up in them. I’m starting to obsess about whether or not to test. On one hand, I definitely have more breast tenderness than I normally have had in the last year or so of tracking my periods. However, that was a standard PMS symptom for me prior to having DS. I have also been super irritable for no reason so I’m feeling 50/50 on our chances this month. AF is due Saturday. 

Post # 794
421 posts
Helper bee

AF arrived yesterday so I’m out … I knew chances were slim that I’d get pregnant our first month trying, but of course we were hoping to be that lucky couple 🙂 I’m thankful AF came on time so I don’t have to wonder. I had ovulation pain that seemed to last until AF this month, and was extra moody. I’m wondering if something went wrong during ovulation (a cyst?) as I usually just get a twinge of mittleschmerz – not pain for days! I’m feeling normal now though. Reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility and planning for next month.

Post # 795
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Anyone else with a probable August due date yet?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors