NOVEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 11 months ago in TTC
Post # 811
1400 posts
Bumble bee

mrskitty5 :  I think the recommendation is to use the test within 30 minutes of peeing in a cup! But I wonder where that 30 minutes came from. Does 31 make a difference? 27 minutes? Does it depend on the person, etc? So many questions!

Post # 812
3532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

coffeelvr45 :  I’m pretty sure that I ovulated super late (yesterday on CD28!) after thinking that this cycle was anovulatory… so I’m moving on over to the December testing thread as my new POAS date is 12/8. 

Post # 813
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

hopfenn :  Thank you! I guess if she doesn’t show up by tomorrow morning I’ll test again, more timely this time lol.

Post # 814
282 posts
Helper bee

So I’m on CD 28, not 100% sure when I ovulated but it’s usually between CD 16-19 these days. My cycles have been so wonky since TTC.  I started spotting Monday night and assumed AF was here…and she might be. But I’m still only spotting!! Almost 48 hours later! It’s super dark brown and it hasn’t been enough this entire time to fill a pad. I usually spot for maybe 12 hours, 1 day tops before my period comes but it isn’t like this at all. Am I crazy for hoping it’s implantation bleeding or something?!

Post # 815
2552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

ladyvictoria :  did you have your appointment? how did it go? Good luck this month…my fingers are crossed for you!!!

Post # 816
3532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

beevincent18 :  Thank you! My appointment went well. I got papers for blood work for my next cycle (CD3 and 21) to see if I’m ovulating and a SA for hubby. So regardless of the outcome of this cycle, I’ll have something good to look forward to! 

Post # 818
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

BeepBopB00p :  that sounds promising!! 

I am at 11dpo currently and had been feeling super positive up until today! I have had really sore boobs (which is not normal for me) hot flashes and moodiness. But today my regular pre-AF headache seems to be creeping in so I’m losing confidence. Ugh trying to decide if I just want to test now or wait out AF.

Post # 820
604 posts
Busy bee

AF showed up overnight. She was late this month which is very very rude! Rolling over.

Post # 821
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Someone start a babies thread!

Post # 822
282 posts
Helper bee

I’m out…onto December

Post # 823
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I got a BFP earlier this week! Is there a August babies thread yet? 🙂

Post # 825
604 posts
Busy bee

sunshine809 :  congrats! make a FB group also! My August 2017 group was invaluable through pregnancy and the newborn stage, and still is <3

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors