posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 78
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Your age/partner’s age: 39/39

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 12dpo

Ovulation Date: Tracker estimates 10/23 but I’m hoping early since our last chance to BD will be the 19th

POAS Date: 11/4, we’ll be abroad until very late on the 3<sup>rd</sup> so, if AF hasn’t showed by then, I’ll test when we get home

Usual Cycle Length: 28ish days

Cycles Trying: 5<sup>th</sup> – bad timing, CP and 2 I have no ideas

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals and BD EOD until we leave for the airport.  I’m thinking (hoping?) maybe O has been earlier in cycle and the fact that we stared BD earlier this month will help

Trying anything new this month? nope

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: Do you have any family traditions that you do around the Holidays? Please share!  Nothing specific, just loads of family time since we are a mixed religion family and celebrate EVERYTHING!

Post # 79
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
whoa_its_ash :  we try to go to Englad for x-mas and New Years to see DH’s family as well.  We planned to go earlier this year (leaving tomorrow!) party b/c I expected to be 6months pregnant by the holidays this year (best laid plans) but I love Dec/Jan in the UK 🙂

Post # 80
2468 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

AF finally came yesterday so i’m roll calling now. My last 2 cycles have been 38 days so that’s kind of what i’m going off of. 

Your age/partner’s age: 26/32 (he turns 32 in Nov)

Baby #: 2 (son is 4)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: Approx 11/10

POAS Date: Probably around 11/22

Usual Cycle Length: My last few cycles have been 31, 30, 32, 38 and 38…so who knows

Cycles Trying: This is our 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD Timing, prenatals, pre-seed, OPK’s 

Trying anything new this month? pre-seed. I used OPKs last month but I will be much more serious about doing them this month. 

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For fun: Do you have any family traditions that you do around the Holidays? Please share! Not traditions per say but we’re hosting thanksgiving for my side of the family this year in our new(ish) home (bought in April) so i’m super excited about that. It will also be our first Christmas in our house which is very special as well!

Post # 81
519 posts
Busy bee

Feel like my temps are a little wonky this month. They were higher than usual and then dropped the last 2 days. 

Post # 82
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies! I’m excited to join you here after a bit of break from the boards. =)

Your age/partner’s age: 31/33

Baby #: 3 (4 y.o. & 2 y.o.)

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD1

Ovulation Date:  est. Nov 2

POAS Date:  Nov 16

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 1st trying, but we’ve been NTNP for awhile

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, OPKs, lots of BD =P

Trying anything new this month?: Actually trying haha

Link to your chart if charting:  n/a

For fun: Do you have any family traditions that you do around the Holidays? Please share!: Nothing particularly unique or exciting. Lots of family time.

Post # 83
1257 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

OPK question if anyone has any insight/wisdom- I’ve heard that you should test with an OPK in both mornings and afternoons so you don’t miss a surge. (I use internet cheapies so there’s nothing really in terms of instructions about when I should test.) The issue is, I stay SUPER hydrated while at work. It’s normal for me to fill my 24 oz Tervis tumbler at least 3 times. I get home and my pee barely has a yellow tinge to it. Should I just try to drink less water when I think it might be around the right time?

Post # 84
1244 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Santa Barbara

So it looks like I am going to ovulate soon according to my temps. Fingers crossed that my temps go up the next three days. I have a fear of not being able to ovulate which is the reason I started charting. 

Post # 85
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Your age/partner’s age: 31/31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 25

Ovulation Date: 11/3

POAS Date: 11/15

Usual Cycle Length: 28

Cycles Trying: this will be our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): we successfully got pregnant with smep after four cycles with our first. May try that again! 

Trying anything new this month? Ttc finally right after our sons second birthday! 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: Do you have any family traditions that you do around the Holidays? Please share! We lost my mom last Christmas so the holidays are super weird and depressing this year. Still trying to figure this one out. 

Post # 86
229 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  Fellow November 2016 mama!  Now I feel like I’m leading you on a wild goose chase to figure out who I am 🤣

Post # 87
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
bayoubee :  I think it’s better to try to have your urine a little more concentrated when you test. I think holding it for at least 2-4 hours is best?

I also don’t think you need to test morning and afternoon until you get closer to O. You can start with just mornings and as your normal O date gets closer you can do both morning and evening.

Post # 88
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
bayoubee :  I would pee and then hold it without drinking anything for 2-3 hours. I also struggle with this because I like to drink and pee a lot but at least when I’m at work I’m so busy during the last couple hours so it’s not too hard.

Post # 89
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
CeeceeBee :  took me a hot minute but I think the WB name/initials led me to it?

Post # 90
229 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  Haha yes! I had to look you up on the Facebook roll call bc the username sounded familiar. I think we were the first two to have BFPs on our group.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors